hi all

stubby

hi all, just thought I'd say hello as a newbie to this site, bought my air rifle just after christmas as a pressey to myself after chatting to mates about the good old days as kids, well they warned me to only take cash to the gun shop and leave the plastic at home....what do they know I told myself, I can resist the temptation and just spend a couple of hundred :D well just over an hour and £800 later I left the shop with my .22 S410 TDR and I still smile every time I get it outta the case, I love it, next came an even more drastic move, I chucked my job in on a construction site(building hospitals) and became a "pest controller" for a company in boreham wood, although I live in east london, so I get to shoot feral pigeon at work, and have aquired shooting permission to one farm thats overun with rabbits in my off days

have added a harris bi pod to my set up and realise I should have done it sooner as it makes the rifle the mutts nutts

hope to chat to a few of ya on here soon, can always learn something new

"stubbsy" you turn up in the most unsuall place nice to see you in here mate guess who ????

that would'ent happen to be my old skool mate, hawesey would it?????

if it is, hows it going mate, lost your number or you have different one