upside down pigeon

Mr Rizzini

having a problem with my bouncer, pigeons keep rolling over and ending upside down on bouncer. anyone know whats going wrong? Its the diy chris green style

the wire/ cradle that fits to the decoy should have a longer section on one side going to the rear of the deek that stops it flipping over

KWP1040927.jpg

Edited by kdubya

got you mate, I was using the wing spreader thingy that came with my old bouncer and just bent the arms as a cradle but the design must be weighted wrong so I'll make a simple cradle tomorrow.

how have you's got your poles fixed into position so they dont spin?

Im using a small pipe for the ground then 3-4 tent poles and a 8mm fibreglass bouncer pole to fit to bird.

cheers guys

Edited by Mr Rizzini

got you mate, I was using the wing spreader thingy that came with my old bouncer and just bent the arms as a cradle but the design must be weighted wrong so I'll make a simple cradle tomorrow.

how have you's got your poles fixed into position so they dont spin?

Im using a small pipe for the ground then 3-4 tent poles and a 8mm fibreglass bouncer pole to fit to bird.

cheers guys

ok here is the other end now thats all the secrets given away!! note the bend it is essential if you want it to turn into the wind at the correct angle

KW

P1040926.jpg

so there's no need for the tent pole's ? Shall I just drill the end of the 8mm fibreglass rod and insert the cradle to a tight fit?

cheers

get a bit of steel tube that is a tight fit to your glass fibre pole, flatten one end to take the cradle and then glue the tube to the pole.

look at the first pic

KW

If you want the best 'Floater Decoys' around at an affordable price the 'Maghawk' is the one to go for £30 a pair to PW menbers and £12 postage. Have them in your decoy bag ready for the rape. :good: :good:

I meant £30 each if you buy a pair..... :innocent:

If you want the best 'Floater Decoys' around at an affordable price the 'Maghawk' is the one to go for £30 a pair to PW menbers and £12 postage. Have them in your decoy bag ready for the rape. :good: :good:

I meant £30 each if you buy a pair..... :innocent:

Do you have any pictures to show?