3 legged deer

yds

got sick of idiots picking holes or trying to say the shots were dangerous. Its my living like I'd allow that.

Now subscribe to the channel well over 200 vids now and usually 2-3 a week uploading.

Good vid mate, the idiots proberbly don't even own guns mate, sod em all,

Atb

Flynny

I get a lot of road casualties on my ground.

Shot a fallow last year with its front left leg missing from the ankle down and its back right from the knee down.

Couldn't believe it was still getting about.

Both legs were totally healed too.

Of course, its bussiness, had it been a buck he would have been charged for a doe.

Or he could have shot the other doe and i would have shot that one myself with his rifle.

A month ago we had one hung in a fence, the client dispatched that....no charge, just the outing fee and carcass as he took it.

He was happy and booked a day next month.

This is discussed before the trigger is pulled so no suprises.

got sick of idiots picking holes or trying to say the shots were dangerous. Its my living like I'd allow that.

Now subscribe to the channel well over 200 vids now and usually 2-3 a week uploading.

good video john .shot a fallow buck last winter had the same injury as yours think it caught it on a fence.

as you said about idiots picking holes i find most forums you go onto now a days there is always someone waiting to pick faults with what you do and it is getting anoying because like you said it is what you do for a living and the last thing you need is someone who probably shoots 1 or 2 deer a year questioning your ability..have subscibed to your channel for a while now and got all your dvds .. cheers for now