Begginer shotgun, and stores near Liverpool

Ryaneddy

So, does anyone know of any stores near Liverpool? I'm looking at getting an o/u for clays. My max is maybe 500-600 I'd rather not spend that but I want something decent. What brands do people recommend for that price (open to second hand). Finally is there anywhere near Liverpool I can get my hands on a few and get fitted?

So stores and gun recommendations please.

Like bigjohnny said above for the guns for that price range , I'm very local to Liverpool myself but I got my first shotgun from Malmo guns near Lancaster , great bunch of people , but there are also afew closer mcavoys in standish , Bamford guns near chorley , sealand shooting club ( I think that's the name) over the waters from Liverpool , to name a few :) hope that helps

Also look on gun trader , gun star that type of website .

McAvoys at Standish and Bamfords at Eccleston are your nearest with a large selection. Personally, I would be getting the motorway up to Malmo - near Lancaster.

Big selection, very good prices and top people to deal with. You can also try the gun at their location.

Like bigjohnny said above for the guns for that price range , I'm very local to Liverpool myself but I got my first shotgun from Malmo guns near Lancaster , great bunch of people , but there are also afew closer mcavoys in standish , Bamford guns near chorley , sealand shooting club ( I think that's the name) over the waters from Liverpool , to name a few :) hope that helps

Also look on gun trader , gun star that type of website .

It does help indeed, Thank you

McAvoys at Standish and Bamfords at Eccleston are your nearest with a large selection. Personally, I would be getting the motorway up to Malmo - near Lancaster.

Big selection, very good prices and top people to deal with. You can also try the gun at their location.

Thanks ill into Malmo aswell then.

Yes their demo guns or used ones you can try out at the back if their shop they have 2 traps there :)

Edited by Willpoon

It's all about fit, if it doesn't fit it doesn't matter how good a buy it is..... For that money you will probably be looking at a lanber but add Winchester, Franchi, miroku and FIAS ( browning medalist) to the list

This mind is a hell of a deal....... http://www.gunwatch.co.uk/guns/3683-Browning-325-for-sale

Edited by HDAV