Howard Leight Impacts £10

TbirdX

After contacting Ebay this morning, to find out what's happening about my refund (they keep on asking me to contact the seller) I have now been told that a full refund will be given within 24-48 hours.

Result! :good: (and I get to keep the 'top quality' Crown coin!)

Update: I've just received a full refund of £10.40 into my account. :yahoo:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After contacting Ebay this morning, to find out what's happening about my refund (they keep on asking me to contact the seller) I have now been told that a full refund will be given within 24-48 hours.i

Result! :good: (and I get to keep the 'top quality' Crown coin!)

Update: I've just received a full refund of £10.40 into my account. :yahoo:

Can I ask how you contacted them. For the life of me I cant a phone number or email addres to get speaking to a person.

Go onto the Ebay site, and look up 'customer service'. You should be able to find details there. Before you phone them, you are given a 'Passcode number' which you have to enter before you speak to them. The phone number for Ebay is: 0845 355 3229, but without the passcode, you cannot continue with the call.

Steve.

Go onto the Ebay site, and look up 'customer service'. You should be able to find details there. Before you phone them, you are given a 'Passcode number' which you have to enter before you speak to them. The phone number for Ebay is: 0845 355 3229, but without the passcode, you cannot continue with the call.

Steve.

Thanks Steve. Will try in the morning.

• 3 weeks later...