Urgent dog advice needed!!

ROY

Right difficult one this had our dog sorted over a year ago but havent had our bitch done! hasnt been a problem so far but just now let them out for a wee went to get them in and they had coupled!!! the bitch has has just stopped bleeding after her season. So the question is really will the dog have any residual sperm after so long?? will it still be fertile?? will the bitch be receptive to his sperm?? anyone have Helpful info they can give me??

You are fine after a year, no risk at all.

:good:

Did you have him neutered? If so its pretty instant :blink: (no balls)

Yep had em chopped orf!! just worried because when i had me vasectomy they said i had to bang a couple out as there would be a bit up the barrell !!

As I see it no balls no spurm no problem my JR was done before I got him five years ago he is nine now and shows no interest in the ladys but he dose make me laugh when he has a poo some times and there is nothing left but he still strains to get the last bit out and he will get this big stiffey why is it that male dogs find it imposable to walk with a big willy.

Edited by four-wheel-drive

... strains to get the last bit out and he will get this big stiffey why is it that male dogs find it imposable to walk with a big willy.

I have the same problem :lol: :lol:

... i had to bang a couple out as there would be a bit up the barrell !!

must remember that one ,,, rafloa ,,, :lol: