a few rabbits from last night

Dougy

cheers chaps.

"luckytrigger" it was Ruger 77/17 HMR

"colinfx" i would skin in the field but most of my rabbits are sold to locals and i like to keep them as clean as poss. not that bothered about the fleas there bites arent all that bad :lol:. but do get a few comments from passengers now and again.

and i do like to have a beer after, :look: so like to get back as soon as poss, before the local shuts :lol: do i sound like an alki :lol:

cheers chaps.

"luckytrigger" it was Ruger 77/17 HMR

"colinfx" i would skin in the field but most of my rabbits are sold to locals and i like to keep them as clean as poss. not that bothered about the fleas there bites arent all that bad :P. but do get a few comments from passengers now and again.

and i do like to have a beer after, :lol: so like to get back as soon as poss, before the local shuts :lol: do i sound like an alki :P

"YUP" :look: :lol::P:P:P:lol:

Nice clean shots. Paunched I see, but I skin mine before putting them back in the car. Not because of the mess but because of the damn fleas.

:P:P I know what you mean. :lol:

I got some bunnys ferreting today and threw them in the back of the landy.

Set off, just got onto the dual carridge way and hop, hop, scratch :lol: , fleas everywhere. :lol::P :look: :P:P

Good shooting Doughy :lol:

Frank.

Nice clean shots. Paunched I see, but I skin mine before putting them back in the car. Not because of the mess but because of the damn fleas.

:P:P I know what you mean. :P

I got some bunnys ferreting today and threw them in the back of the landy.

Set off, just got onto the dual carridge way and hop, hop, scratch :lol: , fleas everywhere. :lol::lol: :look: :P:P

Good shooting Doughy :lol:

Frank.

you lot wash to much my flea,s attack the rabbit,s :lol:

good do dougy :lol: