Help. Getting kit across the field

David 686

A lightweight, green, plastic wheelbarrow with a pneumatic tyre, plus a dramatic assessment of what you really need to take into the field.

I use my truck as a warehouse and its no hardship to walk back and get extra cartridges (they weigh heavy), or anything else I need.

This Winter with the very wet fields has made it a greater necessity for me, most of the tracks and headlands have been off-limits to vehicles and there has been a lot more walking needed.

Hi jacking the thread a little which I apologise for but I have a home made single wheel'd barrow, framed for kit carrying with detachable handles.

Free to anyone who wants to come and pick it up.

getting rid of the barrow, sounds like another newbie's been groomed and ready....

I have a fishing rod bag holds poles, bouncing poles ,12 decoys ,200 carts ( not that I use them) gun, loads of other stuff ,I have a army bergan for six crows decoys three camo nets drinks battery for rotary ( never had any luck with it) foam wings for four pigeons for my bouncers and the pigeons for the bouncers ,I carry my rotary and to be fair it's pretty easy carrying it all

I use a fishing trolley and do find the front wheel does pick up a lot of mud. But it does save doing

Several journeys. It works best on hard or frozen ground. I can do about a mile with it loaded up.

It breaks down and I leave it behind the hide and put a small camo net over it. I find its ok most of

The time for me. At the end of the day we have to way up the conditions and kit required for the

Day ahead.