Is wildfowling so bad?

harrycatcat1

if it were saturday the p,m list wouldve been off the scale but we work for ******** who visit when u phone in sick .i would image in these happy times im probably one of many who want to go badly but need their job even more,fab offer but weekday is workday :no: :no:

Perhaps if it had been cross referenced/linked onto the Wildfowling page instead of just the shooting available page more people of a like mind would have seen it and responded. I rarely look at other pages of PW and perhaps other Wildfowlers or potential Wildfowlers don't either.

I was on sheps today and the only teal i saw landed in the creek 15 yards from me! By the time i had the gun up they were gone

Well, if i am perfectly honest, 4 pinks came over about 30 yards up and i had a complete howler and missed all 3 shots....

Edited by Mr-Sheen

Perhaps if it had been cross referenced/linked onto the Wildfowling page instead of just the shooting available page more people of a like mind would have seen it and responded. I rarely look at other pages of PW and perhaps other Wildfowlers or potential Wildfowlers don't either.

Ditto.......Good offer though. Same as most blokes on here I need to give 2 weeks minimum notice for a day off work...and then I can only have it if there is spare staff to cover my job.

You aren't missing anything! I was out on frampton wednesday morning and absolutely nothing flighted!

The thing is though mate I feel as though I am missing something by not being there, its the, "its not the winning its the taking part that counts" if you know what I mean, I just love being on the marsh :good:

I know exactly what you mean chap! i was supposed to be going for an evening flight on blacks tonight as i have seen a few geese leaving entering the reserve over that way, but i was bullied into giving blood by the nhs (as they do, never leaving me alone!) and i couldnt help feeling like id missed out not being there!

Wether sounds like its going to be good for the last few days of the season though! Hope you can make it out there!

Its people like us that keep the cartridge industry in business :good:

I'm moving over to homeloads, its cheaper when i miss :lol:

I'm hoping to make another 5 flights before the end of the season, i've got a day booked off work especially for it!

I'm yet to put anything in the bag but there is still time!

I've enjoyed every flight i've been on, and its certainly been more than one or two flights as well...

You should have said mate, I always have a spare box of steel...

I was goin to ask if u had any spare that I could buy off you but I dint want to b cheeky as you was already offering a good day,I wish I had asked now haha,I think I goin to keep a couple of boxes of steel in now just incase a offer like this comes up again, how did your day go