bombers caught

Sx3 clay breaker

The problem is they let too many live in this country then the other Muslims were moaning about be filmed by security cameras well how many British people do this sort of thing

I think you will find they were british born and bred?

KW

The problem is they let too many live in this country then the other Muslims were moaning about be filmed by security cameras well how many British people do this sort of thing

Somewhat of a racist generalisation. I think you should probably take a look at British history before you say that we wouldnt do such a thing.

Is this a crime against the state and the Crown - I'd guess so - so, irrespective of who they are or what they believe i,n they should be hanged for treason as suggested above, or, if they prefer, some other means of lawful execution.

I dont hold with paying 30-40K each, for life - its a waste.

But we don't live in the past we have moved forward from beheading people

Shame we cannot say the same for the peace loving muslims

Yes because, for example, what the likes of Harold shipman and Ian huntley did were particularly civilised deeds. I am not looking for an argument chap i just think that there will always be a few rotten apples in whatever bunch you pick, so its not fair to tar all muslims with the same brush!