another fox among the lambs

camokid

hi chaps

i had another brief chat with the farmer on Thursday. he reckoned there was another fox visiting the lambs.. i have already taken four large dog foxes of this one 4 acre field but i said i would pop up and take a peek the next night

it was worth it..

this one was in the field with the young lambs i could hear the sheep kicking up a bit and with a flick of the lamp i spotted him and took the shot at 126 yards its a shame for the young lambs and i get a feeling i have helped them out a bit

wc2238.jpg

this was also the first trip with my new scope its a bushell trophy xlt 3-12x56 with a illuminated dot im very impressed with it

thanks

hi chaps

i had another brief chat with the farmer on Thursday. he reckoned there was another fox visiting the lambs.. i have already taken four large dog foxes of this one 4 acre field but i said i would pop up and take a peek the next night

it was worth it..

this one was in the field with the young lambs i could hear the sheep kicking up a bit and with a flick of the lamp i spotted him and took the shot at 126 yards its a shame for the young lambs and i get a feeling i have helped them out a bit

wc2238.jpg

this was also the first trip with my new scope its a bushell trophy xlt 3-12x56 with a illuminated dot im very impressed with it

thanks

Hi Andy,

How are you finding the lamp mate, compared to your 170.

Reggiegun

Nice Fox Andy.Nice scope bud and glad its getting results for you.

Take care,speak soon.

thanks mark i am pleased. it was a gamble but it payed off the fox didn't like it tho

Hi Andy,

How are you finding the lamp mate, compared to your 170.

Reggiegun

im that pleased the 170 has been left at home since i bought it.. i have also taken off the clip to attach it to the scope so it looks like the crelant is staying :yahoo: :yahoo:

Hi Andy well done is that a flip up cover on your crelant

yes it is!! its a butler creek one fits like a glove it was for a 56mm glass

hi chaps

it was worth it..

wc2238.jpg

thanks

Nice setup mate , what do you use to scan for foxes

Well done....what range do you think you can shoot out to with it? Any more than the 170?

TEH

to be honest i think the 170 on amber has a bit more throw but the crelant is just so easy to get on with.. for solo hunts i love it no wires to heavy battery and its very compact and fits like a glove to the scope plus with white light you can see so much clearer

Good shot mate,l say what are the specs of the torch you use.

Thanks

/S

its a

Crelant 7G5CS 900l