homemade nightvision evo,s

evo

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That right mate you need the 32mm.I got mine from Merlin Sales on Ebay I wrapped a bit if tape round the thread and glued it into the 35mm end if the tube which steps up to 45mm for my scope.Nice tight fit as scope eye piece is 47mm.I made various adaptors for my scopes.A good tip if you have a nice tight fit is to carry a bit of washing up liquid in your kit.I put a drop on my finger and rub it on the tube before fitting to the scope.

Look back at Kiffys part of the thread where he put shrink wrap on his tubes which made a cracking neat job.

Edited by Davyo

Wouldnt mind having a crack using the NiteDevil board camera exview with lux 0.00019 they have.Might need to get advise from evo.

davyo, don't bother with it mate, their lux of o,ooo19 is over exaggerated mate ,

you wont get a better camera than the one you have bud, its certainly one of the best out there for the money and you can pay a lot more for cameras that will not perform as well as it,

DAVE 1087,

you lucky sod lol, yes you have a better camera for the same price mate,,,,well done

atb Evo

• 3 weeks later...

evo

do you have a link for the tube you set your camera in

cheers shawn

shawn I use carbon fibre made to fit the individual scope, this I do to make it rigid and so the system is not affected by recoil,,

hope this helps bud

atb Evo