pigeons for magnet

mossy835

im looking for pigeons for the magnet, where is the best place to get them.

Always the chicken and egg question. Real birds are best but what to do until you shoot some.

I didn't like hyperflaps (personal thing) and didn't want to start world war 3 by putting dead birds in our freezer, so I made a couple of floaters using full bodied decoys and jack pike wing sets. Repainted them, as Jack pike wing sets are the right shape but awful colour scheme. Then I attached a "V" splitter to each decoy bending them around the profile of the decoy with the screw fit facing to the rear end and attaching them with cable ties. I then drilled a hole up the rear-end of the decoy for the rotary arm. Job complete. They work very well for me. Good project for the evening as TV is crud these days

Always the chicken and egg question. Real birds are best but what to do until you shoot some.

I didn't like hyperflaps (personal thing) and didn't want to start world war 3 by putting dead birds in our freezer, so I made a couple of floaters using full bodied decoys and jack pike wing sets. Repainted them, as Jack pike wing sets are the right shape but awful colour scheme. Then I attached a "V" splitter to each decoy bending them around the profile of the decoy with the screw fit facing to the rear end and attaching them with cable ties. I then drilled a hole up the rear-end of the decoy for the rotary arm. Job complete. They work very well for me. Good project for the evening as TV is crud these days