Certificate Full ?

b16jus

I was of the understanding when full you can simply extend the boxes to add further guns or write further down the certificate but today been told some forces have stopped this.

Anyone heard this as my certificate is full and want to know whats the rules now

J

Thats a good point a collector would every year be sending off for a new one.

Im confused and **** law Met office shut at 4 so will have to wait until tomorrow to find out if its true and if so how long for turnaround of a new page for the licence

J

I was of the understanding when full you can simply extend the boxes to add further guns or write further down the certificate but today been told some forces have stopped this.

Anyone heard this as my certificate is full and want to know whats the rules now

J

when did you hear this? I was told to just write it on a separate piece of paper :good:

One thing i thought of is its all very well informing RFD that Met no longer allow this but what about private, i could easily get a new gun put onto a friends certificate and then onto mine as a private individual wouldnt know any different

J

when i filled mine up i emailed the licensing office and was told to send it in. i was then sent a nice new one to fill up.

only a couple of days turn round as wasn't a variation or renewal.

they just transfered the purchases filled in onto the shotguns possessed

mines with sussex, other forces may vary, best to phone your feo or licensing office.