beretta silver pigeon auto 4 sale

hitman

am selling my beretta silverpigeon :no: neeed the cash im afraid.perfect working order any inspection welcome. this has never jammed a shot ever is 3" chambered so magnums no problem and comes with a complete and genuine choke set. really nice wood on it and is the best hide gun ive ever owned or shot.

£650 and usual sgc rules apply face to face only as i dont post guns.

email for pics/questions to pdc607@tiscali.co.uk.

pete

am selling my beretta silverpigeon :no: neeed the cash im afraid.perfect working order any inspection welcome. this has never jammed a shot ever is 3" chambered so magnums no problem and comes with a complete and genuine choke set. really nice wood on it and is the best hide gun ive ever owned or shot.

£650 and usual sgc rules apply face to face only as i dont post guns.

email for pics/questions to pdc607@tiscali.co.uk.

pete

i thought silverpigeon's were all O/U guns

:no:

maybe a dumb question but im new to S/G's, just the add says auto which to me would be a 3 shot single barrel not an over and under or am i getting mixed up with a semi auto? :P

reason i ask is im considering buying a silverpigeon in the next few weeks, that or a Cynergy

:no:

maybe a dumb question but im new to S/G's, just the add says auto which to me would be a 3 shot single barrel not an over and under or am i getting mixed up with a semi auto? :P

reason i ask is im considering buying a silverpigeon in the next few weeks, that or a Cynergy

hi suggs this is a 3 shot auto single barrell ,most silver pigeons are indeed o/u however this is a single barrell auto silver pigeon :lol:

Maybe seller means Silver Mallard,i think there was a beretta A390 silver mallard semi-auto.

yes ive herd of the A390 auto..

no i meant a silver PIGEON not a mallard or any other kind of bird trust me i know what this gun is and its a silver pigeon.