Suzuki jimny

james macnee

Hello all. I toying with the idea of getting myself a little jimny for general shooting and for quite a bit of lamping. So my question is can any off you that have one post some pics of your shooting wagon all filled with your shooting gear and any mods you have done so I can get some ideas. Cheers

Iv ply lined the floor too.

There's enough room in there for your shooting gear, and what you shoot at the end of the day. Usually have the dog in the front on those occasions.

I gets tight if there's 2 of you with 2 loads of decoying gear, dogs etc.... I overcame that by making a big tray to bolt on to the roof rack, all the gear can go up there then.

The tray is also handy if you lamping rabbits, as you can sling them up into it so they can cool down and allow any fleas to jump off, rather than them hopping about in the motor.

You'll see it tomorrow, but here's a pic anyway.

post-11306-0-36849700-1366569519_thumb.jpg

post-11306-0-05734700-1366570099_thumb.jpg

Edited by chrispti

I haven't had my Jimney long but love the thing :wub:

The first job I did was put some decent rubber on it and settled on the General Grabber A/T's 215/75 r15. which is the largest tyre you can fit without mods apparently.

The back seat stays down permanently and there is enough room for all the shooting / fishing truck unless you go mad.

It bounces around a bit on the rough stuff and isn't very luxurious on tarmac. I'm getting a little under 30 to the gallon with more rubber on the wheels. Best thing about it is it doesn't matter a jot how filthy it gets inside and out.

jimney_1.jpg
jimney_2.jpg
Edited by Whitebridges