where,s me thread

markbivvy

Utter **** :good:

Whites, and by that I mean your general British type, are under attack ;(

For too many years now we are told we can't refer to people by this word or that word, now we find that radical Muslim types hold positions within our own government, lets not forget the brave lads out there fighting a war they didn't ask for on behalf of people they don't particularly like loosing their lives for people too damned scared to come out and admit they have lost control of this country.

I don't see what is racist about disliking communities, those among us in many places, whom it would appear will not support the very basic human rights they came here to enjoy. Why the hell should we sit to one side, silenced by an impotent government crippled by quango and illegitimacy, when we have a god given right to stand up for ourselves and fight for what we believe in?

This country used to be great, and it still can be.

Look at the number of Muslims in this country, yes, a lot of them. A few million if the truth be told. Ask yourself this, what measure is used by "democracy" in this country to decide who has power and who gets to decide anything? Yes, votes. What do politicians need? Votes. Who votes?

I have several lads in my employ who are of the Muslim faith, they were born here and are British in my book. They prey, they go to mosque, they work hard and they are good lads. I can't sit here and demean the whole Muslim faith in one sweeping post, but I can sit in the knowledge I am not a racist and I have values which need upholding.

Stop with the knee-jerk censorship, it really just makes you a friend of the radicals who would have us believe we are a nation of BNP supporting skin-headed football hooligans. Until people stand up and have their say we are just a bunch of pushover easily capitulating saps who deserve what we get.

Yes it is a hunting forum, and yes teal pays the domain fees, the bandwidth fees and the hosting fees. He has the ultimate right to decide what is acceptable and what is not, but he should do us the favour of coming to speak to us and telling us his concerns before mass censorship, unless we are in fact part of a dictatorship, which the last time I checked, we were not.

Come on, lets have some sense, not censorship.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Utter **** :no:

Whites, and by that I mean your general British type, are under attack ;(

For too many years now we are told we can't refer to people by this word or that word, now we find that radical Muslim types hold positions within our own government, lets not forget the brave lads out there fighting a war they didn't ask for on behalf of people they don't particularly like loosing their lives for people too damned scared to come out and admit they have lost control of this country.

I don't see what is racist about disliking communities, those among us in many places, whom it would appear will not support the very basic human rights they came here to enjoy. Why the hell should we sit to one side, silenced by an impotent government crippled by quango and illegitimacy, when we have a god given right to stand up for ourselves and fight for what we believe in?

This country used to be great, and it still can be.

Look at the number of Muslims in this country, yes, a lot of them. A few million if the truth be told. Ask yourself this, what measure is used by "democracy" in this country to decide who has power and who gets to decide anything? Yes, votes. What do politicians need? Votes. Who votes?

I have several lads in my employ who are of the Muslim faith, they were born here and are British in my book. They prey, they go to mosque, they work hard and they are good lads. I can't sit here and demean the whole Muslim faith in one sweeping post, but I can sit in the knowledge I am not a racist and I have values which need upholding.

Stop with the knee-jerk censorship, it really just makes you a friend of the radicals who would have us believe we are a nation of BNP supporting skin-headed football hooligans. Until people stand up and have their say we are just a bunch of pushover easily capitulating saps who deserve what we get.

Yes it is a hunting forum, and yes teal pays the domain fees, the bandwidth fees and the hosting fees. He has the ultimate right to decide what is acceptable and what is not, but he should do us the favour of coming to speak to us and telling us his concerns before mass censorship, unless we are in fact part of a dictatorship, which the last time I checked, we were not.

Come on, lets have some sense, not censorship.

i only wish i had your talet for text like that well said

i like shooting pigeons :good::lol::lol::lol::no:

but not black ones

markbivvy you the man lol you have to come to up to mine ane shoot some bunnys and have a drink or three

hot topic but hot coals are red hot

going to light the blue touch paper and retire

this is not "our" forum,its teals.whinge,bitch,gripe and moan but untill you set up your own forum and try to moderate it ? quit your handbags,if you dont like it the door is always open,the one marked exit.

bunch of girls i bid you happy whingeing like women and goodnight.i will return to place all toys back in prams :good:

hmmmmm digger. whinging like women eh?

and by that you meant what exactly?

Leeds (ferrybridge) I can do in an 2hrs :good:

going to light the blue touch paper and retire

this is not "our" forum,its teals.whinge,bitch,gripe and moan but untill you set up your own forum and try to moderate it ? quit your handbags,if you dont like it the door is always open,the one marked exit.

bunch of girls i bid you happy whingeing like women and goodnight.i will return to place all toys back in prams :lol:

Ok, so what does teal have without his posters, us, the people who flesh this skeleton out with content?

markbivvy you the man lol you have to come to up to mine ane shoot some bunnys and have a drink or three

be there as soon as i can Colin, bad news is mate i dont drink. :lol:

I do. Just bottle it up Mark and drop it off on the way past. :good::lol::lol::lol::no::no:

At the risk of causing offence to those who think that alcohol is the devils work and have a fundamental objection to it, make it a GOOD BRITISH bottle of Malt pleeze.

Teal, there are many of us on here who work in environments where political correctness has gone mad. We are reluctant to say some normal innocent things at work in case someone takes offence. Also many of us work with and understand the RRA, DDA, VD and scar, etc etc. Much of what is censored on here is definitely an overreaction in my INFORMED opinion. But it's your site and they're your rules. Whatever floats your boat (obviously not the one that was blown up in Iraq a couple of days ago. By whom?:oops:?:yes:?:lol:?)

The idea of any internet forum is to have healthy discussion and to let off a bit of steam. Without both it's a waste of time. If you want it to be about shooting related things, get rid of the General Banter section then we'll not make the mistakes again.

PLUS (and I've said it before)

There's a fine line between moderation and censorship. Please don't get them mixed up.

Dave

:lol::oops::yes::lol:

I do. Just bottle it up Mark and drop it off on the way past. :good::lol::lol::lol::no::no:

At the risk of causing offence to those who think that alcohol is the devils work and have a fundamental objection to it, make it a GOOD BRITISH bottle of Malt pleeze.

Teal, there are many of us on here who work in environments where political correctness has gone mad. We are reluctant to say some normal innocent things at work in case someone takes offence. Also many of us work with and understand the RRA, DDA, VD and scar, etc etc. Much of what is censored on here is definitely an overreaction in my INFORMED opinion. But it's your site and they're your rules. Whatever floats your boat (obviously not the one that was blown up in Iraq a couple of days ago. By whom?:yp:?:o?;)?)

The idea of any internet forum is to have healthy discussion and to let off a bit of steam. Without both it's a waste of time. If you want it to be about shooting related things, get rid of the General Banter section then we'll not make the mistakes again.

There's a fine line between moderation and censorship. Please don't get them mixed up.

Dave

i do wish i had a way with words as well !!!

cheers kirky

suporting dave k all the way to the scrottall support :lol: :o ;):D

Teal, there are many of us on here who work in environments where political correctness has gone mad. We are reluctant to say some normal innocent things at work in case someone takes offence. Also many of us work with and understand the RRA, DDA, VD and scar, etc etc. Much of what is censored on here is definitely an overreaction in my INFORMED opinion. But it's your site and they're your rules. Whatever floats your boat (obviously not the one that was blown up in Iraq a couple of days ago. By whom?:oops:?:yes:?:lol:?)

Dave

blahhhhhhhhh. get rid of general banter, and this anti-tree hugging vegetarian is homeless :lol:

Freedom of speech......here.....http://www.pigeonwatch.co.uk/chat.htm

As for these topics on culture/race/class/religion or any other,go where they are discussed,this is first and foremost a Woodpigeon shooting site and has been expanded to accomodate other types of shooting.As we are all aware other sites also have a general/chat section and they also have things that are topical as we do,but we have rules and these are explicit......

"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. "

"Abusive" & "Hateful" are the first two we come to and finally......

........as we all have to fall in line with the law,even when it is an ***,I suggest we have a look here(preferably if you haven`t had a drink).......Protection from Harassment Act 1997 .

:lol::oops::yes::lol:

Teal, there are many of us on here who work in environments where political correctness has gone mad. We are reluctant to say some normal innocent things at work in case someone takes offence. Also many of us work with and understand the RRA, DDA, VD and scar, etc etc. Much of what is censored on here is definitely an overreaction in my INFORMED opinion. But it's your site and they're your rules. Whatever floats your boat (obviously not the one that was blown up in Iraq a couple of days ago. By whom?:yp:?:o?;)?)

Dave

i do wish i had a way with words as well !!!

cheers kirky

suporting dave k all the way to the scottall support :lol: :o ;):D

Colin we could hire a bus and all come up, pigeon watch christmass outing.

Freedom of speech......here.....http://www.pigeonwatch.co.uk/chat.htm

As for these topics on culture/race/class/religion or any other,go where they are discussed,this is first and foremost a Woodpigeon shooting site and has been expanded to accomodate other types of shooting.As we are all aware other sites also have a general/chat section and they also have things that are topical as we do,but we have rules and these are explicit......

"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. "

"Abusive" & "Hateful" are the first two we come to and finally......

........as we all have to fall in line with the law,even when it is an ***,I suggest we have a look here(preferably if you haven`t had a drink).......Protection from Harassment Act 1997 .

Appreciate you have to tow the line mate, but come off it

i still dont understand how anyone could have read it as being racist.

it was about the down trodden working classes and how they are treated. end of.

Mark, as has been said, I don't think anyone considered it racist (it wouldn't have been in a newspaper if it was), but it was just another political thread on a day that was full of them.

Tomorrows another day, of that you can be certain. :good: