Glucosamine Sulphate Tablets

wymberley

Guys, just posting in case there's any other old **** like what I am.

Knees and back went in the RAF and one hip now on the way out. OK, I moan a bit but If careful and stop when it's telling me, not too bad. Some bright spark told wifey about the Subject tablets and she was so impressed with what was said, we have to have them too - started a couple of days back. We're lead to believe they're as pure as the driven snow. Wife got some from Boots (1500mg) and there's no side effects noted on the container - and although I probably haven't found every nook and cranny, none on any other UK website. A USA site proved informative. Think I've sussed it and some possible side effects are detailed on, 'MY FEO is NOT Coming Today' on General shooting Matters.

I don't doubt that millions of people (so we're told) benefit hugely from these with regard to joint problems but it would be good to know (printed on carton) what any possible side effects could be in advance of taking them instead of continuing to stuff (you seen the size of them!) them down your throat regardless. E-mail to Boots is next on the agenda.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have been taking them for quite a few years now but it didn't stop me having a total knee replacement a few years back.

My Doctor told me last year that he thought trials had been done and they were expected to be available on prescription soon !!

How long is soon I have no idea, but whether it is the placebo effect or not, I feel they are doing me some good,

I take them for tennis elbow. I could hardly hold my gun in the winter and now, having been taking them for five months, the pain has gone. That may or may not have anything to do with the tablets but I believe it does. I get them direct from Healthspan and mine have added Chondroitin.

I can now hold my gun but as many friends will tell you I still cannot hold it straight.

I have been taking these for 18 months now and have found a vast inprovement in my knee joint pain. It took around 2 months to kick in On the down side I have just been for my six monhly blood presure check and it is very high. That is after 2 year being perfect . So I am wondering if it is anything to do with these tablets

The best thing for bad joints etc is HGH ( human growth hormone) which is freely available in the states but not prescribed over here due to the cost! Apparently its a Miricle drug which is why most professional athletes as well as football players etc are on it! It apparently lubricates joints, makes ligaments more supple etc and makes a massive difference on recovery time when injured!

Royal

The best thing for bad joints etc is HGH ( human growth hormone) which is freely available in the states but not prescribed over here due to the cost! Apparently its a Miricle drug which is why most professional athletes as well as football players etc are on it! It apparently lubricates joints, makes ligaments more supple etc and makes a massive difference on recovery time when injured!

Royal

Is that the one which gives men breasts and ladies willies?

Is that the one which gives men breasts and ladies willies?

No, HGH isn't a steroid, it is a naturaly accruing hormone in our body's that has been isolated. It is discribed as the 'fountain of youth'. It is hard to be picked up on drug tests.

Lance Armstrong took a form of HGH, he had a pint of blood taken while training (I think, it was while training) which was full of natural HGH and nutritiants and put back in his body at some point before his races

Your thinking of steroids that have estrongenic effects on men, which can lead to moobs if anti estrogen drugs aren't take with them

Your right it doesn't get picked up on any tests as your body produces it naturally! Basically as you get older your body produces less and less as you sleep! By taking it you basically have levels or even higher levels than that of an 18 year old again! It's freely available in the US and can be prescribed by any doctor who says your levels are low! Bearing in mind nobody actually knows what your normal levels should be so everybody can have it if they ask! ( I think that statement makes sense) lol

The only way they can pick up on it is if they take a blood sample then a hour after you take it they take another sample but obviously if your getting tested you wouldn't take it!! I know quite a few guys on it footy players included and they sware by it!

Apparently you wake up with a spring in your step!!

And yes you did sound gay!!! Lol

Wymberley sorry for sending your topic in a completely different direction! 1 last post then if anybody wants more info there more than welcome to PM me.

Basically HGH also has fat loss properties which is why its injected using an insulin needle in to the belly 99% of the times which is where most people want to lose it the most! It also has to be into fat rather than muscle due to absorption rates!

It's it however suppose to be the new wonder drug or the drug if youth depending on who you ask! There are side affects like all drugs but non are instant and all reversible unlike steroids! As with all drugs even vitamin c, e and anything else its all down to if you abuse it or not!

Once on it you can also take it for as long as you can afford it as it doesn't suppress any of your natural production however it does take about 3 weeks to start to take affect and before you feel a difference!

Edited by Marine1980

I used to get them from the doctor with my hart tablets until last year when the NHS did some tests and said that they do not work and my doctor took them off my repeat proscription but a friend recommended tacking Multie vitamin tabs nothing fancy just the cheep supermarket ones and I do think that they help with joint problems.

Understand the reason for the question. I think not. However, the bumph says that shellfish allergies relate to the meat in them. These tablets contain the shells. That's as I understand it.

I was prescribed them when I was still a teenager and one of the things they asked was whether I was allergic to shellfish and the symptoms you describe sound like certain food allergies.

Of course there are so many ways something can disagree with you it is rare to find a certain answer to these things

HGH - seriously , where can i get some , i ache constantley in my knee and hip joints and left shoulder gives me jip when trying to sleep

if its a choice between taking co-codamol , tramadol , diclofenac every day or HGH , i,ll take the human growth hormone please

yeh, its chinese hokus pokus, someone pokes soppy needles in your 'points' and takes a pile of dough from you. You then go home and tell everyone how great it was, when it wasnt.

It's not just a Chinese thing, that is Chinese acupuncture. Western acupuncture is compleatly different and uses agressive thrusting of the needles into the muscle fibres to cause irritation. The body then reacts to it. It is used a lot in physio

Chinese one is about 'chi' channeling points and that sort of stuff