my day just keeps getting better

cocker3

Happy days.

thanks buddy very happy :good:

Cracking gig fella,and a day to remember for sure. Made all the better with a random person offering you a cuppa.

thanks gaji yeh one to remember for sure :lol::lol: she lives in the cottages at the bottom of the field buy yeh the coffee was good :lol:

Well done mate!

Nice of the lady to bring you refreshments too!!! :)

yeh really nice of her to think of me slogging away :lol:

A great day , a happy farmer and a new friend well done :good:

thanks buddy :lol:

Well done mate :good: good result :good: BB

thanks bb :good:

Cracking BIG mate well done!!!

thanks buddy have you seen me undressed like

Nice one !!

thanks buddy :good:

superb day cocker brilliant result :good:

well done fella :good:

Gid doo gaj sounds like you had a gid day,I'll just struggle on making high seats lol

cheers gaji a cracking day its a tough gig gaji

Well done, a day to be proud of.

thanks pc yes very proud

Good stuff andy. Geezo u even pull out in the field!!! Lol

:lol::lol: thanks Gordon I think she was to young for me :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

brill daycarnt fault you :good:

thanks mate if you had been in the hide with me and seen my shooting I am sure you could have faulted me :whistling::whistling:

What a day..... Well done.

thanks gaji :lol:

Nice one , well done :good: nice when it all comes together.

thanks buddy yes its very nice just wish it would come together more often

Very well done....cracking day and it shows that not every little old lady dog walker is an anti...........good on the lady too.

Slange

Bri

thanks buddy spot on there buddy I think she just wanted someone to talk to :good:

What a day and good job on plucking the birds for the lady. Think of how many people she will tell about your good deed.

thanks buddy its nice to give a little back now and then

Marvellous!

thanks buddy

Great going Andy, that pup looks like it is coming on! Some brilliant shooting there as well. Usually when I see an old woman coming across the field she is riding on a broom and intends me harm---no coffee!

What a day you had!!!

haha yes i think most of us have had the broom treatment at some point timothy the pup is coming on great thanks buddy

go put the lotto on seems your getting all the luck you jammy sxx lol good shooing there

haha thats just what the wife said to me that night and i did put it on and got five numbers pity the were all wrong lol thanks buddy

Top stuff mate well done.

thanks alex

What a day, well done hope you have many more like it :good:

thanks buddy so do i lol

Top notch mate , getting a crack at that many birds is something i seem to only dream of at present,

thanks buddy yes we had he same problem right through the winter pipe dreams

Well Done! haven't been out myself in about 2 months and still got another two weeks to go until the exams are wrapped up,(it's killing me). Keep the pictures coming, it's a close second to getting out :good:

thanks buddy i hope when you do get out you have some great days good luck with the exams and let us know how you get on

Super stuff Cocker nice dogs yes I think you are running a high temp so a day off is most def called for with plenty of fresh air

thanks buddy yes it was very tempting to feel ill on monday lol

Well done my man.Whats it like to have dream come true,and make a new friend while out shooting keep up the good work.Ps Thanks alot for showing our lad how to load pics on forum,He,s just started getting into shooting.He cant wait to get out again, good memories are here to stay.Cheers safe shooting.atb

Well done my man.Whats it like to have dream come true,and make a new friend while out shooting keep up the good work.Ps Thanks alot for showing our lad how to load pics on forum,He,s just started getting into shooting.He cant wait to get out again, good memories are here to stay.Cheers safe shooting.atb

thanks buddy your more than welcomei hope the lad has many more great times ahead best of luck to him

Andy