Meanwhile, here in America.

Dr_Scholl

http://www.policymic.com/articles/39733/adam-kokesh-planning-gun-march-in-washington-for-july-4

Adam Kokesh is a libertarian radio host/political activist. While I agree with him on some things, he's a little out there on this one. He only called for 1,000 volunteers, but 3,000 people have already signed up to participate.

That being said, it's tempting to join him. :ninja:

Its unfortunate that if such an event is well supported, it will just convince the majority of Americans that the gun lobby activists are a bunch of uncontrollable (therefore dangerous) people.

Its much better to leave the protest and representation to the formal system, without the histrionics.

Adam Kokesh has always struck me as being more interested in promoting Adam Kokesh, than and particular cause.

Fight for them rights or lose em, I admire American's support of their own liberty and rights. Need more of that here.

There is supporting rights and there is being stupid. It will just help the anti gun lobby portray gun owners as a bunch headers its illegal apart form anything else.

What is illegal about it?

While Virginia permits open carry, Washington, D.C. does not issue any permit/licenses to carry a firearm.

"This is an act of ( civil disobedience, not a permitted event. ) We will march with rifles loaded & slung across our backs to put the government on notice that we will not be intimidated & cower in submission to tyranny."

Edited by ordnance