even freaker

neil

Blame william and yp for reminding me to post this

Read the story below before you click on the

link.

Apparently the owners of this house had been seeing images and hearing voices for quite a while. They did some research and found that a lady once lived in the house who lost her husband during the civil war. Legend says that she used to sit at the table and look across the fields in anticipation of her loved one returning home. He never came.

So, they say she still waits. They caught this photo (using digital imaging and sound) of what they claim to be her.

This one is wild and a little spooky once you find the ghost in the picture. It took me about 20 seconds to find it, but when you do, it just stands out.

Like one of those optical illusions.

To save you some time, concentrate around the table and sort of towards the window. Also, if you have volume, make sure you turn it up as you can hear some faint murmurings after a while which they say is the ghost talking. Kind of interesting...keep looking you'll find it.

Click on the following link for the picture.

http://www.eyetricks.com/scary_optical_illusion2.htm

• 7 months later...

Me Mums just come round. Showed her the clip and ws roundly b*ollocked as only a son can be for scaring the bejezzus out if her and have been lectured about how that could really"damage" someone. Still laughing.

jimDfish

:< :lol::lol: