one for the legal eagles

cowboy1403

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

REALLY!

yes really.i have written nothing in this post to say otherwise if i did it i said so got punished moved on.why am i so wrong to want to fight a charge for an offence i believe i did not commit.and despite all the times i have been to court and all the things i have charged with,driving without a licence has never been one of them.

Why the change of heart over the years?

no change of heart it`s just cheaper to have insurance than not now.

Yet again you seem to be blaming someone else for your poor judgement!

i have blamed no one for my poor judgement but myself,all i have done is to make a guess as to what could have happened in the last couple of years for my licence to come up on the PNC as expired.

REALLY!

yes really.i have written nothing in this post to say otherwise if i did it i said so got punished moved on.why am i so wrong to want to fight a charge for an offence i believe i did not commit.and despite all the times i have been to court and all the things i have charged with,driving without a licence has never been one of them.

Why the change of heart over the years?

no change of heart it`s just cheaper to have insurance than not now.

Yet again you seem to be blaming someone else for your poor judgement!

i have blamed no one for my poor judgement but myself,all i have done is to make a guess as to what could have happened in the last couple of years for my licence to come up on the PNC as expired.

So no change of heart, you'll continue breaking the law when driving and putting others at risk!

at last someone who basically see`s it how i do.what i cant work out is how they now think my licence has expired.as i said i have never applied for a photo licence (until now)so my licence does or did not expire until my 70th birthday.

LOL! Not sure what I was agreeing with. If you are a troll then it's been quite funny. If you are deadly serious then speak to DVLA and ask them for the status of your DL. After all they should know.

Perhaps your cheque `bounced` back to you? :rolleyes:

It does need to be sorted out though.