Wanted Plasterer, swap for roe buck stalk! devon!

wickedwickedmotox

I require a large bedroom and two small rooms plastered in my house, what im proposing is i labour and supply all materials in return for a roe buck stalk/stalks!

I would give a guided stalk inc supply of rifle binos etc (inc test/practice shoot on my range in 7mm08/.243) Ithe idea is i give someone the opportunity for some one to have a go at deer stalking! i would show how to gralloch larder prep and even storage in my chiller i would show how to skin beast and allow sucessful stalker to keep carcass! I do have some quailty bucks around on my permissons and some real cracking 6 point bucks that are on my cull list this year!

im in Plymouth!

Please pm replys!

Cracking deal. Can't imagine that's a weeks work there. Personally I have issues painting so no use unfortunately but reckon that's the way it should be done on here!

Ever need a chef for a dinner party I'm your man!

Edited by Dannyboy220

I do plastering amongst other building/plumbing/heating works and it takes me 2/3 hours to do a ceiling and 2 hours to do a wall,all overskimming of existing and left ready for decorations.20 years in experience and a clean flat finish,just to give you some idea.

Not looking for stalking or the extra work though.Oh and there are plasterers and then the rest that say they can,so be warned !

Good luck.

£660 ish ish !!