Daystate air wolf .22

golfshot

I have just had the offer of a daystate air wolf in great condition 2x mags carbon silencer scope not sure what the scope is yet but he said it cost £180 all keys charger and gun bag is this a good price

Thanks in advance

Sorry £600 is what i have been asked

Edited by golfshot

is what a good price ?

Aha, you've done a crafty edit :good::lol:

Have you had a look on the likes of Guntrader, Gunstar, and pw's sales site Gunwatch.

I don't know much about Daystates other than they're expensive and like all makes seem to have their followers.

At £600, You have to decide...is it worth it...to YOU ?

Edited by TaxiDriver

The scope is a leapers accushot 6x24x56 swat IR. Ihave shot the rifle it is clean smooth and penny size groups at 30 or so yards

I have just had the offer of a daystate air wolf in great condition 2x mags carbon silencer scope not sure what the scope is yet but he said it cost £180 all keys charger and gun bag is this a good price

Thanks in advance

Sorry £600 is what i have been asked

It is the MVT

I'm a bit lost as I haven't looked for a while, but isn't that the "better version", what on earth price do they list at these days, must be a fortune, this £600 package seems perhaps a little too good, or someone is desperate for money, BE CAREFUL! :good:

Check the age of the gun against the Daystate register. I think the criticism of the MVT is usually that the internal chrono is a bit temperamental. It needs to be cleaned regularly to keep the contacts free of muck. I might be wrong, but I don't think Daystate make the MVT as a sub 12 gun any more. The big 'advantage' of it is that you can programme the power to almost any output you like, but that's only really useful for FAC guns.

As Dekers says be careful with it! even though it'll be a few years old, a fully working gun will be superb, but check it - particularly the on board chrono. If possible fire it over a separate chronograph as well, so you can check it's working properly!

I,ll still have it ,but have to agree with the lads that something doesn,t sound quite right,£600 does seem a tad cheap for the airwolf,but you never know ,bargains are found all the time if you look in the right places

I have an Air Ranger so i know a little bit about Daystate's. £600 for an Air Wolf in "Great Condition" plus an extra 10 shot mag and an additional moderator? It sounds too good to be true. But at that money even if it has a few small faults it might be worth a gamble and send it to Daystate for a service. Or get someone you know who has more knowledge to take a look at it.

Hi as advised i had the rifle checked all OK 11.6 FT/LB in great condition the single shot tray and charge adapter are missing but the quick fill adapter on my bottle fits to the rifle and works to charge it also fitted with buddy bottle clamp and bi pod.

YES HE WAS DESPERATE FOR THE CASH

Now i need to find somewhere to hide it from the missus or move it on ?

Hi as advised i had the rifle checked all OK 11.6 FT/LB in great condition the single shot tray and charge adapter are missing but the quick fill adapter on my bottle fits to the rifle and works to charge it also fitted with buddy bottle clamp and bi pod.

Now i need to find somewhere to hide it from the missus or move it HER on ?

there ya go :good: fixed that for ya :lol:

Now i need to find somewhere to hide it from the missus or move it on ?

or grow some spuds and tell her it was a bargain and you couldnt let it go? most people on forums say that and lie but you have a genuine 100% steal of a deal to boast about there, point her to ronnie sunshines website where they are £1400 and look smug :-)