Quality Lol

Terry P

It's the calling dog and mates that is the funniest!!

'These look low enough' ha, ha, ha!

Well I suppose one good thing is that they did not shoot at them at that height.

That's got to be some of the best calling I've heard ! Sounds like me practicing on the duck call after 8 pints and with hiccups !

Edited by Penelope

This had me in Stitches last night and I couldnt stop Gigglng to myself in bed.Not the calling "although it did sound like a sick hen" but the Shouting at the Dog.

I think most Shooter's will have experienced a dog running in or Showing itself at some unconvenient time no matter how well we think our hounds are trained.

I could feel his pain "lol" Up well before dawn the time and effort setting out decoys,making hides ect' and the Geese over the decoys and the adrenalin pumping when the over excited Dog who no Doubt heard the racket of the geese not to mention probably scenting the dead birds on the stubble could not contain herself any longer.

The mans adrenalin turns to uncontrolable anger' as he shouts through gritted teeth at the unruly mutt' I could hear the poor dog getting thumped a couple of times as She trembled back to the hide head down and wagging tail between her legs knowing what was waiting for her. The mans blood is still pumping as he tries to calm himself down but the blood is still pumping in his head as he warns her at 538..!! "and this is the bit that cracked me up" YOU ****ING MOVE DOG lol lol..and what made it so funny is that I could actually Hear myself.That Could easily have been me.

Quality.