trip to usa

dav3p

not sure what type of fishing or shooting you're looking at. In october, the stripers and maybe bluefish should still be around Boston. You could get a half day boat and have some fun. Not sure the cost and I don't have a guide to suggest, but there will be plenty of reccos elsewhere online.

In Orlando there are tons of guides for the various lakes on the disney property if you're into bass fishing. I've fished one of the lakes there (a smaller one) and they hold bass tournaments on a couple of them so there are plenty of bass around.

For hunting, October is prime hunting season (archery deer, upland game, waterfowl) for Boston area, though the opportunities are going to be limited. You might find a duck/goose guide shooting saltwater if that interests you. In Florida I would be looking for a hog guide. There are tons of wild hogs all over florida and they are a pest species. You might find a place local to Orlando, but I can't promise that.

thanks

rick

Maybe a little bit far south but I went out of a drift fishing boat from Jupiter a few weeks ago and it was fantastic fishing and great value at $70 for a 5 hour trip all bait and gear included. Caught plenty of fish up to 20lb and a 400lb shark. There is a report in country sports section.

Gun shop off S JOHN PK WAY on corner of 39th street it's called the shooting gallery went in 2009 & 2012 did about $900 each time but im trigger happy :yahoo: Had uzi's full auto, mp 5, s&w mp4, m16, ak47, ar15, 50cal gold desert eagle s&w 500 big bang! Was about $9 an hour range fee about $10 per handgun, was a bit more for the full auto's & what ever the price of ammo needless to say i shot a lot :yes: Kids had to be over 13 to use the gun's was about $1 per target i just had to show my drivers licence for id. Sounds pricey but i did 4 afternoons on each holiday.

Atb Paul

Edited by fse10