Any help appreciated!

Hello people.

Right, not holding my breath..but worth a post!

I'm Matt, 25. Started clay shooting last year however just doesn't give you the same feeling as game or rough shooting.

I'm not from a shooting background so it's a difficult sport to break into! I've managed to get a spot for this season beating on a local shoot which I'm looking forward to. I have done a fair bit of door knocking.. Hence where the beating came from last year too.

I'm not asking for any permissions because I know from experience how hard they are to come by. Just a bit of help along the way.. Put me in touch with any possible land owners who are on the look out, tagging along for the odd day on vermin here or there. Etc.

I obviously have Shotgun Cert and also Basc insurance. Wouldn't mind paying for a club place. Anything considered.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Matt.

Matt I'm in Herefordshire and if you can make it ill take you out for a day on our estate rough shooting followed by a goose flight mid season pm me your details and Edward and I will do our best to help you out

Best wishes and good luck

Thar

Now that is one hell of an offer.

I am amazed day in day out on this forum of the lengths people are willing to go to help strangers.

Matty88 i'm a bit closer in Notts but I was racking my brains as to what I can offer you in the way of sport. I might be able to offer a day on the pigeons once the crops get cut but find it so difficult to get out myself.

I don't think i have been shooting in 3 months.

I can't really offer you any rough shooting as we have a driven shoot on my land so they wouldn't be too happy with me and you walking round taking a few.

Agree was a brill offer. Sent Thar a pm but not heard anything as yet. Maybe he's off on his jollys!

If you manage to get out and can offer a day just drop me a message. As I said a appreciate anybody's help.

Also just to echo what you said about people helping others on here. PW is a good forum to be part of.

Cheers for the response mate.