Holkham Country Fair free tickets

hitclays

Alan,

I'm coming over with my son Alex (Alex C - winner of the Herts flush sporting)

I've told him he needs to prove it wasn't a fluke last time!

Couple of tickets would be great if you have them?

How do we get them?

I was thinking of coming over Friday night & camping so could collect

whenever's good for you.

Steve & Alex Cook

Hi, I was going on Sunday if you have spare tickets. Been many years since I last went, It was memorable for me as Douglas McDougal was there with his wildfowling double Tolley 8 and selling signed copies of Goose Fever which I have stashed away.

If you have any requests for the tickets from people new to the sport or just starting out please forget I asked and give the tickets to them. I will be in Norwich Thursday evening around 6pm ish if that helps regarding collection.

Hi, I was going on Sunday if you have spare tickets. Been many years since I last went, It was memorable for me as Douglas McDougal was there with his wildfowling double Tolley 8 and selling signed copies of Goose Fever which I have stashed away.

If you have any requests for the tickets from people new to the sport or just starting out please forget I asked and give the tickets to them. I will be in Norwich Thursday evening around 6pm ish if that helps regarding collection.

Edited by hitclays

Had a great day with Chris (Churchill) and Stevo M with Al and the gang today!! Absolutely perfect conditions, great sporting layout with two man flush and the Evans weather Gods had been busy again, ensuring wall to wall sunshine with a welcome breeze!!

If any of you are thinking about going on Sunday...just hop in the car!!

It was a great day Stu, Don't forget to mention follow the signs for the trade stands and tell the Marshall's your a clay shooting competitor, that way you can park next to the clay shoot, other wise you will have a very long walk from the other car parks. Lastly don't forget your fibre wads, :blush: