Theoben Rapid 7 Has blown me away :)

Stuart1985

Afternoon fellow hunters

Picked up my first pcp air rifle on thursday afternoon after reading reviews of all kinds of pcps i settled on a Theoben Rapid 7.

Could'nt wait to get out and test the rifle out in the field.

I spend a good few hours playing about and of course matching it with pellets to get a perfect zero. I have went with bisley .22 pellets super field giving good groupings.

Going to try other kinds of pellets this week just to see what other pellets are good with this barrel.

Anyway went out to my newest permission (14 week rabbit cull program for my work)

and managed to shoot theses all head shots at ranges between 15 yards to 45 yards.

I am totally blown away by this rifle just itching to get out again, tomorrow night smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

null_zpsa22419bb.jpg

ive used a mark 1 rapid fac since they first came out doing 32ftlb,even now after all these years i honestly have not found a fac gun to match its accuracy and shots per fill,ive had friends with there fancy...not gona say guns with there fancy wood,looks etc but none have matched it.i know it sounds like ime obsessed with them, but ime not just accuracy and performance and that is what you get with these guns cheers simon....

Edited by simon6ppc

Nice looking gun there mate and great shooting

Did not look quite so good when I got it stock was split, barrel was rusty, but it held air and fired which was the main thing. KevG service, lots of elbow grease, surgical spirit and a nylon pan scourer did for the rust! Got a newer silencer (think it is the mark 2), works like a dream.

If any of you get the chance to buy even a wreck of a Rapid do so. They are not that expensive to get going properly again!