Winchester super sx3

Zx12rash

have only put 28gramme clay loads through new one, last one i had a couple of 21gramme 12g carts that my daughter had been using before changing to a 20g

floating round and these went through it no problems, but i've got the flanigan one which comes with 2 gas thingys, one for lighter clay loads, and one for heavier loads.

someone else will have to let you know if the 'standard' versions will cycle the very light loads.

i'm really pleased with mine, and reading 'freakmodes' comments the other day on a thread and he's done the same thing and replaced one that he's sold before.

Get one it'll do all you want for not to much money.

Mine is in for some hopefully hard action with big loads on the marsh this season.

After next week my clay gun will go in the cabinet and the semi will be used as main gun till spring.

Figgy

Good gun had one a number of years. It occasionally gets a 3 1/2" Remmington shell stuck in the ejection port as they are a slight too long when fold crimped, about 1-100 light clay loads will fail to cycle the next. Both issues can be sorted either by using a gamebore 3 1/2" shell or roll crimping hand loads and picking a slightly more aggressive clay load, it makes no odds to me though as a rarely shoot clays or over light loads as I have other guns for that.

Clean the barrel, gas ports, action body, bolt, gas piston and magazine internals periodically like all autos. Mine has seen hell over the 4-5yrs I have owned it and yes I should buy another if I was replacing it tomorrow.