Instructions!

Mike737

My son's girlfriend dented her car, and he saw this advertised on the bay. The instructions had us in stitches! Please read to the end, and if anyone can tell me why you need a condom, I would love to know... I promise these are the actual instructions from the item sale.

Mods, if this should be in the Playpen, please feel free to move, and my apologies.

I think all MY spelling is correct, any mistakes in the 'Three Easy Step' instructions are straight copies from the web.

Mike.

Pops A Dent Dent & Ding Repair Removal Tools DIY Car Repair

•Develop and utilized by professional auto-body experts.

•It's simple to use, just three easy steps and Pops-A-Dent removes dents from hail, car doors, shopping carts and more, without damaging the surface of your car. Pops-A-Dent saves you time and money and is the economical alternative to costly dent professionals.

•Save you money, the economical alternative to hiring costly dent professionals.

•Car dent repair steps:

•1, with a clean, damp cloth to clean dent part

•2, the hot melt adhesive stick loaded from the back of the hot melt glue gun, pull the trigger, let the glue stick into the glue gun, plug in the power, let the glue gun to warm up for five minutes

•3, looking for a suitable traction pads (large dent traction gasket; (Note: the greater the traction gasket Rally greater traction)

•4, pulled the trigger of the glue gun, glue painted by extrusion select traction pads (four holes of the gasket should also painted hot melt adhesive

•5, quickly painted with hot melt adhesive traction pads on the dent central parts, gently hold him down, until the hot melt adhesive curing cement; (hot melt glue to dry for about 8 minutes; we recommend do not let the heat melt glue to dry for no more than 10 minutes)

•6, the traction tension bridge in the middle holes in cement traction spacer rod, the screw rotary knob condom in Traction gasket rod, slowly tightened, until the dent portion is pulled to the surface of the same around the flush .

•7, some dents, may need to repeat the procedure several times, to the dent repair

•8, If the surface is repaired raised a little, please follow the steps below: First, with the thumb back and forth friction points raised until the points raised with other surface level; thumb can not let the points raised it lies flat, will use percussion rods (Wobi posture) click on the points raised gently, until the convex point lies flat. Sometimes you may need to be repeated several times before. (Note: The use of percussion sticks, not too hard)

•9, dent repair, unscrew the screw rotary knob, remove the traction pull the bridge, and then remove the traction gasket, if the hot-melt adhesive to the surface of the body, keeping your hands gently tear can be

It's called paintless dent removal.

You pop hot glue on a pad and stick the pad on the dent. Use a puller to slowly stretch the dent out over 3 or 4 soft lifts. Then squeeze all the way until the pad pops off. Clean off excess glue and check to see if it's lifted the dent. If you get some proud area's you need a knock down tool.

Beware! Sometimes it.can pull the paint off, if your car has been resprayed :yes: