Chris Hune

keg

Latest news is that he blames a very aggressive press!!

So.... He gets his wife ( whom is he is being unfaithful to ) to lie for him. She spills the beans, he then lies again until the last possible moment then admits his guilt but still blames the press.

Where do they find these people and why do they think they are above the law.

Where do they find these people and why do they think they are above the law.

from any aisle of the political elite's chambers, they are also especially prevalent at any back slapping wing ding of a labour, con,or luvvie libby council meeting, and sadly they think they are above the law because 9 times out of 10 they are allowed to be.

KW

Many people get someone else take their points, I would wonder home many of those end up in jail, I'm no fan of the Lib Dems but it was a bit of a media witch hunt, yeah he should have got the points and a BIG fine, but would Joe public go to prison for this normally?

he wasn't Joe public though was he ? he was supposed to set an example, he got nothing more than he deserved.

KW

Come on Keg ! the man is a politician ...you can't expect him to take the blame himself :lol:

Good point Jasper, e20002000e, I think it was about the fact he lied under oath.

As someone once said, all politicians are like unripe bananas, green and bent.!