CARTRIDGE PRICES

Haven't bought any for a while but have been shooting rottie 30 HV's for over a year now.

Nice cart and they shoot well, bit dirty up the barells but not too bad.

Will soon have to see how much they are as back on the pigeons after the game season.

Ben

• 4 weeks later...

£130 for 1000 Express Super Comp 28g 7-1/2

That's really good, I'm paying £140 for 1000 Pro-comp 28g 71/2 at my local CPSC. Are those SuperComp any better than ProComp?

I've found them both even cheaper at a number of Shops/Grounds in the midlands. The cheapest I found for each was £118.50 for the Pro Comps and £122 for the Super Comps (per 1000)

they were both from Brierly Associates in Brierly Hill near the Merry Hill Shopping Centre

Also they were only £1 more expensive at Worcestershire Gun Club (www.w-g-c.co.uk) in Halesowen, a very good shoot, challenging but not so much that you cant hit a damn thing!

hope that helps

Someone is taking the **** charging 140 a 1000 for pro comp. I can buy World Cup or Supreme for less than that.

I use pro comp all the time for clays and have never paid more than £118 per 1000, I bought my last ones about 3 months ago.

I nearly sent them back but I've a pheasant day tomorrow so a big thank you to Rark Street in St Albans for bending me over the counter ;)

That doesn't sound like bob at all, he might not be the cheapest but he does the 1000 price on 250's for me as well as things like rio SuperGame 20 32g No6's for 116/1000 (fibre) and express hi velocity plastic 7.5's for 109/1000

I would say that was a mistake :D

I nearly sent them back but I've a pheasant day tomorrow so a big thank you to Rark Street in St Albans for bending me over the counter ;)

That doesn't sound like bob at all, he might not be the cheapest but he does the 1000 price on 250's for me as well as things like rio SuperGame 20 32g No6's for 116/1000 (fibre) and express hi velocity plastic 7.5's for 109/1000

I would say that was a mistake :D

it wasn't bob serving and I have to say i checked with the guy before paying. I was slightly gobsmacked but on the other hand had to have some for the next day and there is no where else local these days