butchery night

colin lad

Sorry to highjack Colin, but I have an odd request;

I am doing a demo to some people on Sunday and was wondering if anybody going to the butchery evening has a gin trap I can borrow? It will not be used, merely a prop for a demonstration I will be giving.

No problem if not, I can cope with pictures but sometimes the actual thing in your hands (or not) is far better at getting a point across.

Given the nature of the request, I am more than happy to go to PM or email from an 'official' email as to why and what i'm doing (however, it is in the interest of country pursuits and the outdoor shooting community)

Ta

Ben

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have one and can bring it.

To get it back, you could post or give it to Colin Lad or our resident baker as I will see them again soon anyway.

Of interest?

That would be great, thank you very much indeed :)

I see bakerboy a fair bit so will get it back to you that way.

Cheers

I am doing a demo to some people on Sunday and was wondering if anybody going to the butchery evening has a gin trap I can borrow? It will not be used, merely a prop for a demonstration I will be giving.

No problem if not, I can cope with pictures but sometimes the actual thing in your hands (or not) is far better at getting a point across.

Given the nature of the request, I am more than happy to go to PM or email from an 'official' email as to why and what i'm doing (however, it is in the interest of country pursuits and the outdoor shooting community)

Ta

Ben

Still looking.... not found it yet.

Does anyone have an address for the venue please.... maybe by PM

Ta

Ben

Sorted, finally!

The venue is:

Browns of Stagden

Manor Farm
High Street
Stagsden
Bedford
MK43 8SQ

It is on the corner of High street and Church Lane - across the street from the Church.

cheers aris

if you look on the map aris posted as you go in gate there is parking on the left either side of the tall building in pic

colin