Game prep & butchery evening in the North. Now CANCELLED.

BRNDL

we are still in desperate need for game both large and small to make this evening worthwhile !

are any of you guys donating ?

we will need to know very very soon as the date is creeping upon us.

myself and mad1 are out next week so hopefully fingers crossed we can sort something,, but we all still need to be open minded to ensure a good night

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right guys we need guaranteed numbers attending so things can be sorted for the butcher,, if we say £15 pp based on the 30 that said they were certainly attending, this will cover the lamb,(which we all get to take home along with the other stuff butchered) pie and peas drinks behind the bar as a thank you to the club for the venue.

i personaly think this is a fair price for a good night out.

as Daz has mentioned we need certain answers by the weekend we would appreciate all you that gaurantee to attend to say so

Edited by ROBLATCH

I'm in, appreciate the effort to put this on...Cheers.

i have done 2 down south well south ish

it's a lot of work putting it all together just ask Beardo and cosd and as for doing it it's always a worry if enough are going to turn up or if they going to enjoy it,

hats of to BRNDL,ROBLATCH,and rabbiter,

colin

EVENT CANCELLED EVENT CANCELLED EVENT CANCELLED EVENT CANCELLED EVENT CANCELLED

Please note, that after discussions with Roblatch we have decided to cancel this butchery night. The lack of continued commitment from members has forced us to make the decision to cancel.

We have emailed all the participants directly and the general responses were not positive. There is a slight chance Roblatch may have incurred a late cancelation charge, so if this is the case we will be in contact.

Sorry for this, but with the amount of members confirmed this week we couldn't even raise the money for a lamb to butcher, never mind the rest of the stuff.

Apologies to the members that were keen for this to happen, it was not our intention to terminate the event.

ATB BRNDL and ROBLATCH