DT10

scarter

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A mate of mine had problems galore with his. In the end, the dealer gave up and did him a deal on another gun.

Some say the newer Berettas are not so good.

But, get a good one, which fits well, and off you go..... A it of a lottery really. Lets hope if there were initial teething problems, they have been addressed.

I also believe the warranty is transferable on Beretta.

I have a 32" DT 10, very good gun that has served me well for quite a few years with the only issue being the ejector timing, it was sorted out for free at the Beretta worlds by the GMK gunsmith.

£3995 does seem a bit steep, an adjustable stock fetches £100' to £200 premium over the standard.

TO be fair £1300 against £4k may seem fair but knock the DT10 down to competitive price of £3k the trade in might not be so generous........ £200 to fix the ejectors? Seems steep the whole kit is £250 from midway UK http://www.midwayuk.com/Beretta-Spare-Parts-Kit-Beretta-Over-Under-Shotguns

Edited by HDAV

HAd a quick look and alot are for sale for more than that!

They're very good guns, probably as good as it gets regardless of money but they were £4k or less new when launched, there are thousands in circulation and just because some have them for sale at £3500 doesn't mean they'll sell them for the asking price. I have bought and sold dozens of guns over the years and one thing I can tell you is if you want to sell something then you have to price it correctly.

There's a 32" one on this very forum for £2200 and it looks extremely tidy, the fact it's a left hander could be of benefit to some and spare stocks are around £300-£400 which is around what you'll get if you sell the left hand one.