note to self

black hat

note to self

even though weather was great cloud covering moon ,breazy spot of rain in the air .so on the spur of the moment i got out the gun, lamp and got dressed .dog in her dpm coat loaded up drove through trafic ,the works

you got it. got to the other end,,,,,,,,,, left lamp on the stairs at home

GET PEADY IN GOOD TIME SO AS NOT TO RUSH!!!!!

I went to a pheasant shoot earlier this year, dropped the dog, put shells in the vest, uncased the gun, walked out to the field, cast the dog off reached into the vest and pulled two shells out ...............only to realize at that point I had brought a 20 guage gun and 12 guage shells :blush::blush::blush:

So dont feel too bad Mate you are not the only one to have a screw up. Just remember nothing is fool proof to a sufficiantly talented fool :lol::lol:

NTTF

note to self

even though weather was great cloud covering moon ,breazy spot of rain in the air .so on the spur of the moment i got out the gun, lamp and got dressed .dog in her dpm coat loaded up drove through trafic ,the works

you got it. got to the other end,,,,,,,,,, left lamp on the stairs at home

GET PEADY IN GOOD TIME SO AS NOT TO RUSH!!!!!

At least you found your destination black hat. See previous posts regarding my map reading skills :blush:

I was late leaving to meet someone 52 miles away, for a round of sporting clays.

Drove all the way there looking for blue lights in the rear view mirror.

Got there only about 2 minutes late, congratulated myself, then found I had left my gun at home. :blush::blush::lol:

:lol::lol::P:P:lol:

:lol::lol: I went out one night with all the intentions of bagging a bird or two..............

Ended up comming home on my own.......................and about a hundred quid short...................

ahhh well.........beer....it has a lot to answer to..

And the problem is?

LB :lol::P:P:P

As a Lad I push biked 11 miles to Keadby Canal to go fishing, arrived...fully loaded and sweating like a porker from the long ride...........Conditions were perfect, a massive skool of decent roach were rolling on the top, dying to get fired into the floating casters I'd prepared the night before...

After getting set up I'd only forgot to put my new line on after I stripped the other off and was unable to fish..............in my adolestant anger I proceeded to throw the tackle into canal...much to the bemusment of the barge owners who were emerging for breakfast............... :blush::blush: