Yay! FAC hand delivered!

oscarsdad

Buy all the rifles!

West Mids FEO who is really nice and helpful has just hand delivered my FAC so I am a happy man!

First FAC application so it's closed as expected but I have .22LR, .17HMR and .243 slots to fill now with deer and AOLQ on the centre fire and AOLQ on the rimfires.

Sadly I can only afford one rifle now as the mrs apparently "needs" a new kitchen more than I need rifles (rubbish argument but I will not win it) so I am just going for a rimfire - just need to make a final decision as to which flavour.

Anthony

You must be wrong, you can't get a .243 on an initial application, ask Sussex... :(

Congratulations, nonetheless, I know someone selling a tidy Tikka T3 combo if you're interested.[/quote

I beg to differ, my brother I law had .308 granted on first time application and that was only 2months ago.

Edited by Subaru_sti5

I used to be in the West Midlands area. The FEO was the nicest bloke you could wish to meet.. (Retired now I believe)

Always had a good laugh when he came round, Come to think of it, So is the FEO From Norfolk..

Treat as You would wish to be treated, That is always sound advice..

Edited by subsonicnat

I used to be in the West Midlands area. The FEO was the nicest bloke you could wish to meet.. (Retired now I believe)

Always had a good laugh when he came round, Come to think of it, So is the FEO From Norfolk..

Treat as You would wish to be treated, That is always sound advice..

Was that Bob? He was a top bloke.

I beg to differ, my brother I law had .308 granted on first time application and that was only 2months ago.

It was a feeble attempt at a joke & a dig at Sussex police who wouldn't give me a .243 ok initial. Maybe if I had a bit more land than I have they might have reconsidered. Quite jealous!