A carpet of pinks !!

fenboy

I think you need to re read it then !

Here we are

Nice attitude and reply. Was ONLY offering friendly advice obviously you DON'T need it oh wise one.

He is far from admiring it , hence the capitals and oh wise one comments

I could not see where my original reply was a poor attitude as I was just telling him I am experienced myself and am not worried about stretching the sport out as I have no interest in shooting a shed load of inland geese in a season , he seems to have taken the hump that I will do things my way not his.[/quote

I think you should read my first reply " it is Not a Dig or Put Down " my second reply was referring to " I don't give a JOT " anyway I think you have totally misunderstood my intent But will hold hands up like most people when I feel attacked etc I will do the same. Water under the bridge for me. WELL done this morning on your Pink also I'd like to say Well done inspite of using what looks like a Remi 3 shot you only fired 2 shots :):)

I think you need to re read it then !

Here we are

Nice attitude and reply. Was ONLY offering friendly advice obviously you DON'T need it oh wise one.

He is far from admiring it , hence the capitals and oh wise one comments

I could not see where my original reply was a poor attitude as I was just telling him I am experienced myself and am not worried about stretching the sport out as I have no interest in shooting a shed load of inland geese in a season , he seems to have taken the hump that I will do things my way not his.[/quote

I think you should read my first reply " it is Not a Dig or Put Down " my second reply was referring to " I don't give a JOT " anyway I think you have totally misunderstood my intent But will hold hands up like most people when I feel attacked etc I will do the same. Water under the bridge for me. WELL done this morning on your Pink also I'd like to say Well done inspite of using what looks like a Remi 3 shot you only fired 2 shots :):)

Thank you , once they are out of range I feel little need to waste another £1 by using the third !

I think you mis understood my "dont give a jot" comment , I meant I did not care a jot if I spoiled the field for more flights as I have no interest in shooting any numbers , so it does not bother me if they hang around or not .

It was not was not meant as" I dont give a jot" to your post , you are quite welcome to your opinion , but its not the way I do things.

Like you say water under the bridge.

Early post saying " why carnt you leave them . They have only jst turned up." ...My reply they have been here for 5 weeks now. And if you don't shoot them someone else will.... And a earlier post saying 3 shots is to many.. My reply if you have to fire 2,3,or 5 **** enjoy ..

They have no been in out area for 5 weeks, they have only just arrived in number.

Early post saying " why carnt you leave them . They have only jst turned up." ...My reply they have been here for 5 weeks now. And if you don't shoot them someone else will.... And a earlier post saying 3 shots is to many.. My reply if you have to fire 2,3,or 5 **** enjoy ..

I know what you mean , but if I were to fire 5 I would be doing so illegally !!!

Because the wildlife and countryside act does not allow it .

The use of a semi automatic or automatic shotgun is illegal , the law means that anything with a magazine that only holds two shells is not a semi auto so your fine with a 3 shot but not four or more.

Prohibition of certain methods of killing or taking wild birds.E+W

(1)Subject to the provisions of this Part, if any person—

(a)sets in position any of the following articles, being an article which is of such a nature and is so placed as to be calculated to cause bodily injury to any wild bird coming into contact therewith, that is to say, any springe, trap, gin, snare, hook and line, any electrical device for killing, stunning or frightening or any poisonous, poisoned or stupefying substance;

(b)uses for the purpose of killing or taking any wild bird any such article as aforesaid, whether or not of such a nature and so placed as aforesaid, or any net, baited board, bird-lime or substance of a like nature to bird-lime;

©uses for the purpose of killing or taking any wild bird—

(i)any bow or crossbow;

(ii)any explosive other than ammunition for a firearm;

(iii)any automatic or semi-automatic weapon;

(iv)any shot-gun of which the barrel has an internal diameter at the mule of more than one and three-quarter inches;

(v)any device for illuminating a target or any sighting device for night shooting;

(vi)any form of artificial lighting or any mirror or other dazzling device;

(vii)any gas or smoke not falling within paragraphs (a) and (b); or

(viii)any chemical wetting agent;

(d)uses as a decoy, for the purpose of killing or taking any wild bird, any sound recording or any live bird or other animal whatever which is tethered, or which is secured by means of braces or other similar appliances, or which is blind, maimed or injured; F1 . . .

(e)uses any mechanically propelled vehicle in immediate pursuit of a wild bird for the purpose of killing or taking that bird, [F2 ; or

Your far from the only one mate , its a fountain of knowledge on here .

Seriously though its well worth a read of the wildlife and countryside act and the general licences as it can save you from getting into a world of trouble if the wrong person is watching what your up to.

Your far from the only one mate , its a fountain of knowledge on here .

Seriously though its well worth a read of the wildlife and countryside act and the general licences as it can save you from getting into a world of trouble if the wrong person is watching what your up to.

.. Thanks for that. Best stop firing 7 then .. Only joking lol 👍👍

Good luck with your back garden goose shoot Fenboy, if you ever put your house up for sale give me a shout :yes:

I am up in Cumbria on my own goose hunt nearly 600 mile round trip, at least you can pop home between shots for a brew!

Mrs Fenboy is a wife in a million doing recon for you while you are at work, see you soon.