The Sako 75 Stainless Synthetic

markbivvy

• 1 month later...

as far as I know, all firearms going into the USA must be prooftested but to nowhere near the pressures required of the UK importing laws which is why guns being imported from america must be re-proofed by a UK proof house. Please dont slate me if the information is wrong but that has come from Ian Butler, the master of the birmingham proof house who is also the owner of the ground where I shoot (hereford and worcester Sg - also known as redditch gun club) so the info is unlikely to be incorrect!

as far as I know, all firearms going into the USA must be prooftested but to nowhere near the pressures required of the UK importing laws which is why guns being imported from america must be re-proofed by a UK proof house. Please dont slate me if the information is wrong but that has come from Ian Butler, the master of the birmingham proof house who is also the owner of the ground where I shoot (hereford and worcester Sg - also known as redditch gun club) so the info is unlikely to be incorrect!

well dont know how related this is but here in canada a few years ago a whole bunch of tikka t3 stainless rifles were recalled do to chamber expansion which is strange i hold tikka/sako in a high regard ;)