where to get a bottle filled for pre charged rifle

shawn9914

A stirrup pump will fill your Air Arms S410 with Dust and Moisture that **** your seals up. :crazy:

I got rid of my Hills pump i was sick of leaking seals and valves. :yes:

When you strip a gun down that`s been filled by pump i was amazed at the **** & Moisture inside the Air tube. :sick:

I sold my pump and got a 3 lit 300 bar Cylinder and a 12 lit 232 bar Cylinder. Sorted. :good:

When you fill from a Cylinder you are filling your gun with CLEAN DRY AIR. :good:

I have not had any seal problems since in over two years and i have seven PCP Rifles. :yahoo:

Your 3lit 300 bar Cylinder should fill your S410 about 17 to 20 times. :yes:

At about 80 to 100 shot per fill. So Say 90 shots 20 fills. === 1800 shots. :hmm:

How many times are you going to need your Cylinder filled once twice a year. ???

Happy :shoot::shoot::shoot:

A stirrup pump will fill your Air Arms S410 with Dust and Moisture that **** your seals up. :crazy:

I got rid of my Hills pump i was sick of leaking seals and valves. :yes:

When you strip a gun down that`s been filled by pump i was amazed at the **** & Moisture inside the Air tube. :sick:

I sold my pump and got a 3 lit 300 bar Cylinder and a 12 lit 232 bar Cylinder. Sorted. :good:

When you fill from a Cylinder you are filling your gun with CLEAN DRY AIR. :good:

I have not had any seal problems since in over two years and i have seven PCP Rifles. :yahoo:

Your 3lit 300 bar Cylinder should fill your S410 about 17 to 20 times. :yes:

At about 80 to 100 shot per fill. So Say 90 shots 20 fills. === 1800 shots. :hmm:

How many times are you going to need your Cylinder filled once twice a year. ???

Happy :shoot::shoot::shoot:

thanks very much for that advise I did not know this may be I will stick with the cylinder then instead

cheers for the heads up