HW100 improve?

retromlc

I've got the KS. Personally I couldn't think of much that could be improved. Its regulated, 14 shots, can't be double loaded, pretty good shot count, stupidly accurate, quieter than a mouses' you know what. I have a spare air air cylinder for mine that's always in the truck, but have never needed to use it. Still gives the option of 80+ shots. I also think the trigger is as good as you can get, well mine is anyway. Its a shame that A Arms didn't work on regulating the s410 instead of throwing stupid amounts of money at developing the twin reservoir white elephant. I do prefer the AA stock over the HW as I find it a bit low on the cheek. Maybe put a cs500 stock on your list Mick :good:

Edited by turbo33

Ergonomically the 410 is much more elegant but not ambidextrous and i do shoot both lh/rh regularly. The Hw 100 is scary fast shot prone left handed off a bipod with the right hand on the lever to reload.

I have just bought my lad a AA S410F and this is ambidextrous and its a lovely gun cant wait to see his face when he opens that tomorrow he is only 12

thx for the replies,I'm not keen on the stock and have re3shaped it somewhat to smoot it out as it looks like it was shaped with a meat cleaver,I might look at the CS stocks.

Treat yourself to a CS700 TH :good: They look gorgeous. I would be interested to see what alterations you've done to yours mick, pop a picky up :good: