North FITASC Championship this weekend

figgy

Any others shooting the Durham, Cumbria and Northumberland County FITASC Championship at Oaklodge Shooting Ground this Sunday.

I'm having a go, my first time at FITASC and looking forward to it. Not expecting to much score wise as I will be trying to learn the ropes.

Figgy

Your on at nine so am I. Who is in your squad?

Andy said I'm on with dad and lad Garside young Mick Grainger and Keith Roe.

Go on hold my hand and ill give ya a hug :lol:

Figgy

think Peter and myself might have a bash

KW

Get onto Kelly there were a few places left for a squad kdubya. You got the mobile number or its on the website. Probably be some that don't show. Bring plenty of cartridges full use on singles, ahh that second barrel :lol: won't need it :whistling:

Figgy

I'm waiting to hear from Azzurri of his report about the shoot. Does this mean he won it. If so, I think it might have been

displayed on this website if he had. I guess it must have been a little hard as we haven't heard anything.

Who from the North of England CPSA had the brainwave to hold this shoot at a ground in the first week in January which to the best of my knowledge has not previously held a Fitasc registered shoot

It was my first go at fitasc and the wheels well and truely came off. The worst I have shot in a long long time, finished with 44/100. I'd say it was a testing course as the high gun was 83.

First hoop was usuall ok second a bit iffy and third I blanked the singles once and doubles twice. Nothing that you couldn't hit just not consistently in my case :lol: by the third layout frustration had set in and by the fourth I thought sod it just shoot and enjoy it if you can.

Most seemed to be a few clays row on their usual scores.

Figgy

I'm waiting to hear from Azzurri of his report about the shoot. Does this mean he won it. If so, I think it might have been

displayed on this website if he had. I guess it must have been a little hard as we haven't heard anything.

Who from the North of England CPSA had the brainwave to hold this shoot at a ground in the first week in January which to the best of my knowledge has not previously held a Fitasc registered shoot

Your waiting is over :)

It was a good shoot although quite tough in parts. I thought the ground did a good job for their first time, the targets were quite testing and a bit edgy at times but as you know you can break some very rangey targets with very little choke...i've seen it done B)

For my money the last hoop on a couple of layouts was a bit tough which certainly showed in everyone's scores but i'm sure this mistake won't be made again :good:

I'll certainly return for another go as if northern grounds are going to put the effort in i'll support them for sure (well nearly all of them, bar one).

There were a few northern stalwarts missing from this shoot who should've been there....perhaps they'll be at the next one to show their support :yes:

Azzurri.

ps The scores are on the cpsa site if you fancy a laugh :oops: