long range value for money torches red green blue or white

sirgoldalot

What shootable range do you get from these for foxes and for rabbits?

Cheers

What range would you call safe to shoot at night? I use them with with air .22lr and HMR out to 150yrds thats as far as i would shoot at night with out a rangefinder but they do go way further if you have a centerfire...if you want extreme range pay an extreme price (up to six times more)...these are great value for money and more than capable of getting results at a budget price..for bunnys they are fantastic...for foxes they are good... long eye shine but then its up to the caller and the scope you got on the rifle and also the calibre...

I offer you full money back including return postage if you are not happy with it....i have never had one returned i think that says a lot

Edited by sirgoldalot

how can you compare to a £250 laser.... well the laser is totally amazing but......sometimes its to bright.... i have sent a beam from the downs (white horse hill wilts) to my mates house grove nr wantage and we reckon its a 13 mile drive but as the crow flys about 7+ miles... we set it up on tripod used full tight beam and he could see it streaking across the sky above his house but we zoomed out it disappeared quicky at a quarter out...thats range and power... i also use it on top of my 10x42 bins and on a bushnell spotting scope for long range scans can see a pair of eyes over a mile away...bit difficult to ID at that range but with the right optics is possible..there is nothing that even comes close to a good laser designator for distance..simples

So to compare the two is like a aston to a fiat micra.. both will get your there and both have a place...

I use the torches more than the laser because i can change colours ( helps stop rabbits/foxes lamp shy) and they easily reach the range i shoot at night... the laser seems to stay in my pocket and is used mostly for extreme range scans or on my brothers .243 or .223

Edited by sirgoldalot

What was the first one in the vid ? The one that had all the colours ? Was that one torch or a mixture of all ? Cheers

Dave

That is a Nitecore SRT7 Revenger 960 lumen Smart selector ring technology.. (dimmable) with red green blue crees...I do sell all NITECORE products with a genuine uk warranty 18 months then lifetime limited...those for sale on the bay are not covered for uk warranty...as they are unofficial imports each Nitecore torch has its own serial number if its not imported by Nitecore UK (batch Numbers) then its not covered for UK warranty you have to send it back to seller or send it direct to china... in each case you will encounter customs and postal charges which may be a lot more that the few quid you thought you saved and you might be without it for weeks if not months

http://www.nitecore.com/productDetail.aspx?id=83#.UshXUHljps4

Link above Dave

Nitecore are premium grade products...

Martin

Edited by sirgoldalot