Foreshore wildfowling

Richie10

Been out but it seems a complete waste of time here. Birds can be heard but all behind on the flood water, they seem happy to stay there all day and night so the am or pm flight just isn't happening.

The 1 marsh that get good splahses on i visited a week back and i have felt less crowded shooting a round of clays!!!

Floodwater inland is pulling the duck. Out for the big tide and evening flight at weekend gone, duck passed by out of range on an inland mission at tide. Got a Graylag at evening flight, unfortunately it dropped out late even though I gave it a second shot in the air and presented to dangerous a retrieve to send the dog onto :sad1:

i went up the dyfi last saturday morning, plenty of flood damage around, fields flooded, river running to estury about 12 foot higher than normal.. for anyone that knows the area it was just about to go over the dyke when i got there, it seems it had earlier as the road was a wash out and fields where full.

we saw a few birds but not many compared to normal, although we could hear geese then what must have been a couple of thousand lifted about 500 yards away... a hell of a sight sadly they went the wrong way :(

got away safe and sound thankfully

Edited by kiffy