buying a days pigeon shooting

storsey

Morning Guys...

During one of my recent posts a guy mentioned that I should consider " buying a days pigeon shooting". That seems like a good idea ..can anyone let me know anyone who provides this service in kent and how much I should be paying for a days sport

thanks again chaps

I don't know of anyone selling day pigeon shooting in Kent, but hopefully someone may come up with a suggestion.

This section on PW is worth a look, http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/forum/37-sporting-opportunities-paid/ .

Most are not expensive and although outside the county, it might be worth a nights B&B as a short break.

If I were to buy a day's pigeon shooting, I would probably wait until a bit later in the year. This time of year is particularly difficult to make any sort of bags on the pigeons. There are always exceptions to the rule, but maybe waiting until Spring might be a good idea.

As motty said it would be better to wait but here is a link for you http://www.gopigeonshooting.co.uk/index.html I know Marcus and can vouch for him he is in Kent and a nice guy though I doubt that he will take anyone out at the moment as he cannot guarantee a bag this time of year.

I know a few people who have been to morghew park and all have said they would never go back though having never been myself I cannot really comment.