Scots independance

Fisherman Mike

I'm fed up of listening to Alex bloody Salmond...the bloke is a complete ****...

Is he trying to elevate himself to the same level as other great and famous Scottish celebrities like Rab C Nesbitt, Mel Gibson and Greyfriars Bobbie...? :lol:

In true, Rob Roy and William Wallace fashion....the Scots should fight for it tomorrow...winner take all... damn it I'll even give you soft, skirt wearing underpantless haggish noshers a 14 point lead... :whistling:

Now, for my friends' and brethren's sakes,
And for my dear-lov'd Land o' Cakes,
I pray with holy fire:
Lord, send a rough-shod troop o' Hell
O'er a' wad Scotland buy or sell,
To grind them in the mire!

No ....chance... :lol:

Edited by Fisherman Mike

I`m off there tomorrow, my pal from Glasgow has suggested meeting at 1-30 getting a bite to eat and a beer before going to Murrayfield to watch the Ireland v Wales game on the big screen next to the beer tent. No chance, I`m going to bottle that as I actually want to see the game afterwards rather than watching under the influence.

14 points... not sure, the pitch was suffering from a parasitic worm (?) infestation and the weather is supposed to be awful so it may be a bit of a slog and full of errors. We will as ever have to see, I can`t wait, a lone white shirt in a sea of blue :lol:

I think that the whole thing is stupid we live on a little Island called Britain we are all British ok many years ago it was divided in to different tiny Kingdoms most of which have been long forgotten about we could divide the Island up in to these old tiny kingdoms but what is the point people like Alex Salmond now that they can never have any power in the UK but he can be a big fish in a small pond and that is what it is all about.

Great… I hope you have a good day…I’ve been to all the Major Stadiums for the 6 Nations matches in the last 15 years and the atmosphere at a full Murrayfield against the English is undoubtedly the best. ( Including Croke) If The Scottish crowd gets behind them as they can do …you never know…Perhaps I had better reduce that 14 points to 5 …

I`m off there tomorrow, my pal from Glasgow has suggested meeting at 1-30 getting a bite to eat and a beer before going to Murrayfield to watch the Ireland v Wales game on the big screen next to the beer tent. No chance, I`m going to bottle that as I actually want to see the game afterwards rather than watching under the influence.

14 points... not sure, the pitch was suffering from a parasitic worm (?) infestation and the weather is supposed to be awful so it may be a bit of a slog and full of errors. We will as ever have to see, I can`t wait, a lone white shirt in a sea of blue :lol:

Remember 1990 when you had it wrapped up before you left for scotland??. The only thing wrapped up back then was your princesses legs round captain carlings head. David Sole walked us onto the pitch-warriors with real hard men like finlay calder, john jeffrey not like these beefed up mincers we see today.

Anyways we can hope that we have our day again and get it richt up ye`s!

Remember 1990 when you had it wrapped up before you left for scotland??. The only thing wrapped up back then was your princesses legs round captain carlings head. David Sole walked us onto the pitch-warriors with real hard men like finlay calder, john jeffrey not like these beefed up mincers we see today.

Anyways we can hope that we have our day again and get it richt up ye`s!

I enjoyed your post and I hope that Scotland do come good again. It's not been very even of late.