Pigeon shooting days in Essex

Hello,

Just seeing if there is any interest in this.

We have a lot of permission in the Great Dunmow area of Essex and at times there are an abundance of pigeons so I've spoken to the land owner about offering a few one off days (shotgun only, shooting pigeons only. Does not constitute ongoing permission and you may not return unless invited...usual thing) to members from here as I know it can be very hard to find permission in this area.

We would require a copy of suitable insurance and SGC and there would be a small charge of around £50 (let me know if this is wildly above/below the going rate).

If anyone is interested please reply here and I'll sort out some dates. If you want any more details please ask.

Forum name Weekend or week day Available at short notice (y/n)

Dead Eye Dunc Either Y

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

defo interested,

Hello,

We have a lot of permission in the Great Dunmow area of Essex and at times there are an abundance of pigeons so I've spoken to the land owner about offering a few one off days (shotgun only, shooting pigeons only. Does not constitute ongoing permission and you may not return unless invited...usual thing) to members from here as I know it can be very hard to find permission in this area.

We would require a copy of suitable insurance and SGC and there would be a small charge of around £50 (let me know if this is wildly above/below the going rate).

If anyone is interested please reply here and I'll sort out some dates. If you want any more details please ask.

Dead Eye Dunc Either Y

Shootgun Weekend only Y

Defo interested, sat/sun only ....

Hello,

Dead Eye Dunc Either Y

Good morning ....I would be very interested in pigeon shooting in Dunmow area im in kent but regularly travel to that area ...I work off shore so when im home ( usually 4 week rotations) I can go anytime that suits you and short notice is no worries. in terms of your £50 I think that's about right if your to supplier your own kit ...

Im working in Africa currently but will be home mid march for 4 weeks

please let me know if you would like my contact details or if the above is enough for now

cheers

The following days have spaces available. We will add a few dates with more notice shortly but we want to give you the best chance of birds (although nothing is 100% when it comes to pigeons!) so we're currently posting dates when there have been a lot of pigeons about.

Wednesday 26 Feb (short notice I know but we'll be out anyway)

Friday 28 Feb

Sunday 2 March

Wednesday 5 March

Saturday 8 March

If you're interested, please PM or email me at pigeonpunisher@gmail.com and I'll send you all the details.

Thanks,

Duncan

Edited by Dead Eye Dunc