Snobbery or just rude

Davyo

No Mr Bucket he has bought equipment to use,unlike yourself who looks down on people who do not conform to your standards and tradition,you are still a snob,Davyo has never spouted

the pretentious clap trap that you have.

But i jest atvb

and long may I do so. atvvb

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to make it clear where i stand,i have no problems with people spending any amount of money on anything they wish to,and i can appreciate fine workmanship as much as the next man.

My gripe is with anyone who thinks he is better than someone else and looks down his nose at someone else because of the way he dresses or the equipment he may use or the car he drives etc,

Mr Bucket,do we know anyone like that :hmm::yes:

Just to make it clear where i stand,i have no problems with people spending any amount of money on anything they wish to,and i can appreciate fine workmanship as much as the next man.

My gripe is with anyone who thinks he is better than someone else and looks down his nose at someone else because of the way he dresses or the equipment he may use or the car he drives etc,

Welsh, there's nothing so impenetrable as the fog of ignorance - let it go.

cant really say I do.i will tell you what I wear as you seem to have a bit of a thing about dress code.asda jeans you know the five pound a pair ones.a cheap fruit of the loom t-shirt under a jumper that I paid fifteen pounds for at one of the cla game fairs five or six years ago.and a musto coat for the winter that my daughter bought me for Christmas quite a few years ago.(to be honest I don't like shooting in it) and a pair of walking type trainer boots.so you see no different to anyone else really.most of my shooting is clays and that plays a big part in the guns I choose.the truck gets me wherever I need to be at a sensible speed and for little cost.so you see I don't need a racing machine or as they are often described a extension of one's manhood.

do we know anyone like that taff.atb

cant really say I do.i will tell you what I wear as you seem to have a bit of a thing about dress code.asda jeans you know the five pound a pair ones.a cheap fruit of the loom t-shirt under a jumper that I paid fifteen pounds for at one of the cla game fairs five or six years ago.and a musto coat for the winter that my daughter bought me for Christmas quite a few years ago.(to be honest I don't like shooting in it) and a pair of walking type trainer boots.so you see no different to anyone else really.most of my shooting is clays and that plays a big part in the guns I choose.the truck gets me wherever I need to be at a sensible speed and for little cost.so you see I don't need a racing machine or as they are often described a extension of one's manhood.

do we know anyone like that taff.atb

Oh mr bucket is trying to be down with the boys now,sorry Mickey but you have laid your cards out on the table many times,and they keep saying your an elitist snob.

As for my racing machine,how can it be ,it is a humble mondeo estate,inconspicuous and understated, it was you that owned the phalic extension with your jag,as to my manhood,all I can say is little boys like you shouldn't cast aspertions especially as they like to hold a big expensive one in their hands,never mind the length feel the girth eh mick :lol:

Oh and I drive a navara all week tell me is that a phalic symbol as well,what truck did you say you drove?

All done in the best possible taste atvb.

Edited by welsh1

Oh mr bucket is trying to be down with the boys now,sorry Mickey but you have laid your cards out on the table many times,and they keep saying your an elitist snob.

As for my racing machine,how can it be ,it is a humble mondeo estate,inconspicuous and understated, it was you that owned the phalic extension with your jag,as to my manhood,all I can say is little boys like you shouldn't cast aspertions especially as they like to hold a big expensive one in their hands,never mind the length feel the girth eh mick :lol:

Oh and I drive a navara all week tell me is that a phalic symbol as well,what truck did you say you drove?

All done in the best possible taste atvb.

I take it the grown Ups are not at home and the school is on half term.as to why you are up so late.it would seem that you only have a problem with me and that is fine as I do not intend to change my life to suit you.i drive a Toyota hilux as you asked.its the fourth one I have had in the past eighteen years or so.I have found them to be very reliable and that is the main criteria of everything in life for me.tell me one thing as I am interested.when you go to enquire at the local farms for shooting over their land and you are at their door and all their range rovers are parked.all the expensive tractors.combine.drills.etc sitting around the yard .does this not enrage you that these elitist snobs not only have all this but you have to bow to them to shoot over their land.how your blood must boil.well I am going for breakfast now and think over what I am going to do for the rest of the day.which I suppose will be the same as every other day.anything I want.have a nice day.because I will.atb

I take it the grown Ups are not at home and the school is on half term.as to why you are up so late.it would seem that you only have a problem with me and that is fine as I do not intend to change my life to suit you.i drive a Toyota hilux as you asked.its the fourth one I have had in the past eighteen years or so.I have found them to be very reliable and that is the main criteria of everything in life for me.tell me one thing as I am interested.when you go to enquire at the local farms for shooting over their land and you are at their door and all their range rovers are parked.all the expensive tractors.combine.drills.etc sitting around the yard .does this not enrage you that these elitist snobs not only have all this but you have to bow to them to shoot over their land.how your blood must boil.well I am going for breakfast now and think over what I am going to do for the rest of the day.which I suppose will be the same as every other day.anything I want.have a nice day.because I will.atb

While I am sitting here waiting for the police to arrive I will speak to you mr bucket,you still don't understand do you, I have no problem with anyone who makes money and is successful,what I do not like is people like yourself who look down on someone else because they do not conform to your ways or your standards, and that is what makes you a snob.

Oh and of the 13 permissions I shoot on, quite a few have range rovers,isn't it strange how I get on with them all, could it be that we have mutual respect for each other and neither side looks down their nose at the other.it is you yet again making assumptions that people with tractors and combines etc are elitist snobs,Victorian mick bucket.

Grown ups in bed ha ha is that the best you can think of mr bucket

Hope you enjoyed your breakfast

Must pop off for a while have to chat to a PC.

Everything in jest atvb

Edited by welsh1

While I am sitting here waiting for the police to arrive I will speak to you mr bucket,you still don't understand do you, I have no problem with anyone who makes money and is successful,what I do not like is people like yourself who look down on someone else because they do not conform to your ways or your standards, and that is what makes you a snob.

Oh and of the 13 permissions I shoot on, quite a few have range rovers,isn't it strange how I get on with them all, could it be that we have mutual respect for each other and neither side looks down their nose at the other.it is you yet again making assumptions that people with tractors and combines etc are elitist snobs,Victorian mick bucket.

Grown ups in bed ha ha is that the best you can think of mr bucket

Hope you enjoyed your breakfast

Must pop off for a while have to chat to a PC.

Everything in jest atvb[/quote

I have mentioned nothing about money or success if I remember correctly you in a earlier post stated you were very successfull in you career.i. Hope you continue to be so.as for your permissions you would have to get on with them as you call it.because if you adopted the same attitude with them you might find you very quickly had zero perm's.you have made a lot of assumptions based on the fact that I do not use a particular shotgun I do hope you do not work in pr in any way.as for my values in life they have no bearing on you.i make no demands on anybody to do anything other than what they wish and in the manner they choose.as long as its legal.i definitely make no demands on you so quite why you adopt this high handed attitude I do not know.if others do not choose the same as you then it would appear they are wrong in your eyes.does that not make you wrong by your own standards.anyway I did enjoy my breakfast.thank you.i know you will never be hungry as you will never be able to eat that massive bag of chips you are carrying on your shoulder.remember to be polite and respectful when speaking to the police.atb