A fox for the HMR

Griff2728

A few months ago put some MTC Viper 8-32x60ir on the rifle very clear scopes threw the day and also cracking at night just the parallax seems to costing us some fox the last few outings!!!

looks a nice bit of kit, how come the parallax has cost you a few fox's? (scuse me lack of knowledge im just used to old fashioned fixed scopes)

I am also not brilliant with guns scopes ec... But when we zoom in on the scope if we zoom in and nearly max the scope its very blurry and seems to be really gentle with the parralax trying to clear the scope up? am i chatting **** or just stpid?? haha sem=sms to always b blurry unless we set u=it to a zoom get it clear then have to leave it alone!!!

Fix your parallax at 100yds ish before you go out after Fox's, using full mag is a bit (allot) OTT specially whilst out lamping stick to around 10x and thats high for some folk. If you have a problem with focus reduce the magnification, .

This is what i do 100 yards on the parallax and shoot off 12 x mag no need to mess about to much

atb Lee

Fix your parallax at 100yds ish before you go out after Fox's, using full mag is a bit (allot) OTT specially whilst out lamping stick to around 10x and thats high for some folk. If you have a problem with focus reduce the magnification, .

spot on advice

i use to use the night eater and had the same issues but i got rid and now have a 12x fixed and have never looked back...